chapter 4: Don't Fuck with me

"Excuse me?" I said scowing.

"You heard me! Your a BITCH!" Heather screamed as if she scared me.

"Thanks for the complement." I said smirking.

"What?" Heather asked looking dumbfounded.

" Oh see you just called me a B.I.T.C.H: Beautiful Individual that corrects Hoes!" I said grinning.

"I win Heathen." I said turning away.

Heather ran towards my back but I turned around and grabbed her by the throat.

"Listen Heathen. I'm not stupid. I felt the breeze you made when you ran up the steps. Your scent grew stronger. Unlike You I know how to watch my back and take care of my pack." I said smirking evily.

"But you obviously can't take care of your man. Because he's been in my bed since day one." She said trying to anger me. It just irritated me.

" I guess that's why I have Blake. I sure keep him more than happy. I keep mines satified. Fuck happy." I said before tightening my grip. Heather gasped trying to breathe.

"Don't insult me again." I said shoving her away from me. 

"I'm going to go shower and put Tommy down for a nap." I said over my shoulder. I walked away making sure I swayed my hips. I heard Blake growl and follow me up the stairs. 

I felt the heat of his gaze but didn't turn to ignolage him.

I put Tommy on the bed and walked into the bathrrom. I shut the door in Blake's face and stripped. I undid my pony tail and turned on the shower. 

I showered quikly and washed my hair.

Wrapped in a towel I  walked into my bedrrom and headed towards  my closet.

"Playing hard to get is what you do best." Blake said closing my closet behind him.

"Tommy is right outside that door. Not now. Be patient." I said slippig on my panties and bra. 

I put on tight ripped jeans and a cute vest top that showed off my curves and my belly ring.

"Riley." Blake groaned grabbing my hand and putting it on his bulge.

"To see it and not be able to touch is killing me. Please just this once. Tommy wouldn't hear he's asleep." Blake said. I squeezed his bulge and listened to him moan. 

I decided to tease him more.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and licked his lip. Bake picked me up and began to grind into me. I arched and allowed him to nip my colar bone.

"Okae enough Blake." I said pushing his chest.

Blake growled and nuzzled my neck. 

I wasn't gonna let him dominate me any time soon. I squeezed him hard and he groaned in pain. 

"Riley." He groaned agin when i twisted his ear. He put me down and tried to move away. I twisted harder.

"Okay I'm sorry." He said pouting.

I released his ear and arched an eyebrow at him. 

What was with him? He never asked for sex.

<It's because another male is trying to claim you. He can't help it. Expecially if the male is an Alpha.> My wolf explained. I sigghed. Well that explains the trying to get in my pants!

"I'm sorry. It's just-" he tried to explain but i cut him off.

"No need to apoligize it's just that Lucas is claiming to be my mate." I said.

"But he is and I don't want you to be mated to him. I just got you." He said anger suddenly making his voice darker. There's the Blake I know and love!

"Bull Shit. I choose who I want to be my mate. And I choose you." I said opening the door.

"Good cause I would have killed him if he hurt you. Scratch that I will kill him if i feel the need to." he said. 

I kinda loved it when he got possesive. It was a major turn-on.

"Come on. I'm making diner." I said. Blake reached for my hand and I smiled when he kissed my hand.

We walked downstairs and into the livingroom.

Heather was sitting om Lucas's lap kissing his neck and feeling on him.

I felt the need to gag at the sight.

That's just trifalling! He's talking to another Alpha and your feeling him up! 

Call you say HOE?!

I heard my pack laughing through the bond and Kyle grinned at what was going through my mind. 

I plopped next to Kyle and Blake sat next to me. 

I squeezed his hand reasuringly and watched as my pack surrounded us. Well me. Tommy was still napping.

"Twins?" I asked looking down at them.

"Yeah?" they answered simultainiously. 

"Wanna help make dinner?" I asked grinning/

"Watcha cooking-"

"Good looking?" they asked grinning. My pack laughed lighty.

"Fried chicken, fries, smoothies,and a cake." i said simply.

"Do we get to eat the rest of the icing?" Gabe asked.

"And some of the cake batter?" Dani asked.

"Don't you always?" I answered with a question.

"I'm not eating anything she cooks. What if she pees in it?" Heather asked scowling.

I leaped over my pack members to land right next to her.

"You still don't get what I'm saying. Heathen you may have an Alpha for a mate but he sure isn't as good as Blake. Just wait till you see him after trainig. Yummy indead." I said grabbing her hair.

She screamed for help but they knew not to touch me.

"I couuld tear you to pieces in less than a heart beat. Don't forget that." I said pulling my knife from my pocket and pressing it againstt her neck.

"Don't fuck with me." I said letting her go before walking out the room with the twins by my side.