chapter 16: gotta let you go

" Luke I have some one I want you to meet." I said pulling Lisa into the diningroom behind me.

"Oh really?" He asked smirking.

"Yup her name's Lisa be NICE." I said pushing hr in front of me.

"Lisa meet Lucas. Luke meet Lisa. BYE!" I say running out the door quickly shutting it behind me.

"Riley!" Lisa yelled. I locked the door seconds before she slammed against it.

"I love you too Babes." I tell her.

"MOMMY!!!!  MIKE WON'T GIVE ME LES! MOMMY!!!" Tommy screamed upstairs.

I run up to Tommy's room where he and Mike are pulling on a stressed looking Les. For a 3 year old she sure has gone through alot.

"Give me." I say snatching her up into my arms.

"Mike don't try me." I snap when he snarled at me.

<Sorry Alpha.> He said showing me his neck.

I sigh and put Les down.

"Lesie go play with Tommy. Mommy and Mike need to have a little talk." I say patting Mike's neck. He stands up straight.

"Okay Mommy." She said dimpling.

Mike sighed longingly and I dragged him out the room by his ear.

"Listen to me Micheal. And listen real good. Les is Mine. She may be your mate but she's mine. And Tommy's. That's his sister. She was ours first." I say sternly.

"But Riley it's so hard. She's so small and delicate. It makes my wolf overprotective." Mike whimpered hanging his head.

"Hold your head up. Your a member of my pack and the mate of my baby girl's. Hell I know how over protective males can be. Try almost 20 of them." I say tilting his head up.

"Don't be ashamed. I'm your Alpha. I will always understand." I state.

"Wow. My Mate makes a great Alpha." Blake said wrapping his arms around me from behind.

I blush and laugh.

"And my mate is the greatest." I say kissing his neck.

"Alpha?" Mike asked.

"Yes. Go ahead. But watch them play. Don't take her from him." I say catching his gaze in mine.

"Yes alpha." He said walking back into the room.

"Why are Luke and Lisa locked in the dining room?" Blake asked nuzzling my neck.

I shiver at his hot breath.

"Oh. Well I took what you said to heart and decided they should get to know each other." I say rubbing my face against his.

"Good. He needs to leave my Mate alone. Your Mine." He said tightening his hold.

"Aye! I belong to my Pack. My Son. My Daughter. And my Mate. Not just you." I say against his cheek. I nip his chin before pulling away.

"RILEY JOSIE ALEXIA WYNTERS GET DOWN HERE NOW!!!!" Lisa screamed.

"Shit!" I say before pulling Blake into the bathroom and locking the door.

"Don't let her find me." I tell Blake cowering in his back.

"WHERE ARE YOU!" Lisa yelled storming past the bathroom.

"Go Riley." Blake said turning around and nudging me out the door.

"Damn you." I say turning to face Lisa.

"I know your mad but I had to do that. He rejected me when I was younger and I want you to be his mate." I said in one breathe.

Lisa knew about us. She was fascinated by what we were.

"Your lucky I love your." She said exhaling angrily.

"Aw I love you more!" I say throwing my arms around her.

Lisa chuckled before hugging me back.

"It was okay until he started trying to kiss me." She said darkly into my shoulder.

"Did you knee him?" I ask already knowing the answer.

"Yup." She said pulling away.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO LUKE?!" I heard Heather snarl as she stomped around downstairs.

"He was perving on my friend Lisa." I say pulling her down the stairs with me.

"Dammit!" Heather growled.

"Asshole." She snapped slapping Luke in the back of his head.

Luke was clutching his area   where Lisa obviously kicked him.

I laughed at the look on his face when Heather slapped his head.

"No PERVING!" I shout slapping him on the back of the head before falling over in laughter.

"Oh-My-Gosh! Your f-f-face w-w-was s-s-s-so f-f-f-unny!" I say between gasps.

My pack began to laugh too.

Lisa and Heather smirked before pushing Luke over.

They high-five each other and I laugh even harder.

"Oh no laughing you." Lisa said walking over to me slowly. I stop laughing and stare at her.

Lisa lungs on me and starts tickling me.

"Say sorry." Lisa said tickling and giggling.

"I-i-i-i'm s-s-s-s-sorry!" i squeal trying to make her stop.

"Sorry who?" she asks.

"L-l-l-lisa!" I scream laughing my ass off. I was about to pee myself when Tommy marched down the stairs.

"I'll save you Mommy!" he announced leaping onto Lisa and started tickling her too.

"No tickling Mommy." Tommy said laughing.

"Okay.Okay I'm sorry Toms. Forgive me Hun?" Lisa asked pulling Tommy onto her lap.

Tommy rubbed his chin cutely while in thought.

"Okay Aunti Lisa." He said hugging her.

"I love ya Kiddo." she said rustling his hair.

"Mmhhmmm." Tommy said roling his neck.

We all started laughing again and the rest of the guys fell onto the floor near me int laughter.

That was the funniest thing I've ever seen!

Who knew a bad day had turned fun?

I sure as hell didn't!