chapter 12: I have to leave. I promise Mommy'll be back.

She voted for all my chapters:

THANKS :D!

"Calm Down. Little me." Austin said trying to make me laugh.

"I'm serious. I want them OUT! What if Tommy or Les had walked in and saw that?" I asked growling angrily. What would've happened if one of my babies had walked in?

Luke and Heathen deffinetly wouldn't be alive.

"Little me don't think about it. It didn't happen. Just imagine it never happened." Austin urged gently. Blake put me down and rubbed my temples. I groaned.

Blake hummed and kissed my temple. I giggled and Les and Tommy soon joined in.

"Will you pay wif us Wiley?" Les asked her cute 3 year old face angled up to me in playful wonder.

"Sure." I said. I bent down near them and began to tickle their bellies. They giggled, squeled, and laughed. I smiled. They already held so much of my heart in their little hands. Hell I was wrapped around their fingers and didn't mind.

As long as these two are happy and smiling I'll be fine.

"Riley I'm sorry but I need to take you away for awhile. You need training and help hatnessing the powers that will soon show up." Gabriel said walking towards us.

"What?" Tommy asked his voice serious and he had the cutest frown on his face. Instantly the happy mood had gone out the window.

"I said Your Mother needs to come away with me for awhile. She has to be as strong and fast as ever to protect you. You'll still talk to her whenever you want. She'll always answer to your calls. But she'll just be living with me, Your Grandpa, for a bit." Gabriel explained bending down to pick Tommy up. My pack came closer to me protectively and Les clutched to my leg.

I picked her up and listened to Gabriel answer all of Tommy's questions.

"After Your done she'll come right back?" Tommy asked.

"Yes." Gabriel answered.

"She won't forget me? Forget us?" Tommy asked tears in his eyes.

"No baby. I would never forget you. You and Les are and will always be Mine. I promise. Mommy will be back as soon as she can. You can still talk to me through the pack bond. You know how." I told Tommy wiping his face.

"Huwy back." Les said sadly.

"I will." I told her kissing the tears away from her face.

"Otae Wiley." She said nuzzling my face.

I put her down and Tommy began to whale. Les following her new brother began to whale too.

"We don't want you to go!" They screamed. I  fell to my knees and and hung my head. Their cries stopped and they crawled over to me. They curled against me and whimpered.

" I promise I'll come back as Soon as I can. I wouldn't make a promise I can't keep." I said wipping their faces. Les whined and Tommy sniffed. He stood up picking up Les and hugged her.