chapter 14: Dance for you

I blushed as Blake pulled me onto the dance floor. The guys were making kissy noises and annoyence was all over Luke's face.

Jealous much?

Blake pulled my body against his and we began to move slowly as 'Dance for you' by Beyonce came on.

We swayed against each other and I smiled loving the feel of him against me. I put my face under Blake's chin and wrapped an arm around his neck. He held my other hand in his and spun me around in a slow circle.

Dinner had gone great. No one got angry or anything! it was nice to have everyone getting along. I was even being nice to Matt and Heather. I knew they were happy I had forgiven them.

I swung my hips slowly and smirked as Blake's gaze followed the movements I was making.

His eyes had melted into a silky silver. His other side was coming out.

Blake jerked me closer and rocked his hips against mine.

Blake cupped my face and lifted it up to his for a kiss.

His lips fit against mine almost perfectly.

I nipped his lower lip softly and was rewarded with a growl.

I smiled against his lips.

"Someone's happy." I whispered against his lips.

Blake growled and pushed his lips against mine harder.

I hummed and closed my eyes. Blake licked my lips and I opened them for him. His warm tongue slid into my mouth and I became lost in his kiss.

The sound of a throat clearing made us break apart.

I growled lowly.

Seriously?! I was enjoying that.

"I wanna dance wit my Mommy." Tommy said when Gabe moved out of his way.

"Aw my little man wants to dance." I coo-ed. I picked him up and held him against me. Tommy cuddled me and I moved away from the guys and father on the dance floor.

"How to love" by lil wayne came on and I began dance with Tommy in my arms.

He put his head against my chest and just listened to me sing.

When his soft snores began I walked off the dance floor and decided it was time to go.

<Come on guys. It's time to go home.> I said. I put on my black leather jacket and waited for the others to come.

They gathered their stuff and we got in our cars and drove home.

I put Tommy in his bed and walked into my room.

The sight before me was pure sexiness.

Blake had just gotten out of the shower and had a towel wrapped around his waist.

His strong back, broad shoulders, and sexy muscles were on full display.

I bit my lip to keep from moaning.

Blake turned around and smirked.

I closed to door and leaned back against it.

Blake walked up to me and my gaze lifted from the towel to meet his.

Blake put his arms on either side of my head and I stiffled a moan as his body pressed against mine.

Blake moved his hand to go behind me and unziped my dress.

The dress hit the floor and I stepped out of it my legs bearly able to move an inch.

Blake undid my bra and it fell to the floor on top of the dress.

My stomach tightened when he became excited.

Blake's hand traced from my back around to my breast and trailed down my body. His hand stopped at my panty line and I moaned when he cupped my paradise.

My back arched aginst his chest.

My breathe came out in small huffs as Blake rocked his hips back and forth agianst me.

Blake suddenly picked me up and walked over to the bed. He placed me against the head board and kissed a firey trail down the length of my body.

I growled when he  licked each of my breasts.

Blake growled and sucked a nipple into his mouth.

I pulled my panties off and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Blake." I whined. I wanted him inside of me.

Blake smiled and removed his mouth to put it over my mark.

He bit me and pushed inside of me at the same time.

Oh God.

This was heaven!

I moaned and screamed as Blake began to move.

I moved my body along with his and felt my stomach tighten before I bit into Blake's shoulder and screamed and moaned loudly.

Blake's lips shushed mine by claiming mine.

I humped Blake until I shattered into a million pieces.

I breathed heavily and Blake did too as he shattered inside me.

I shuttered when Blake kissed my mark.

My mark glowed a beautifuly deep red.

I didn't know what this one meant.

"Blake what does it mean?" I asked pointing at it. He kissed it again before answering.

"It means you have reached you full powers and so have I. Because of our love for each other I can now make you all mine. You wouldn't be Luke's mate anymore. You'd be Mine." He said possessively pulling my body against his.

I went to sleep with one question on my mind.

Did i not want Luke as a mate anymore?