chapter 13: It girl

I looked at myself in the mirror.

My hair had grown longer. The blonde streak in my hair appeared when my wings did.

It was to prove I was different.

My hair hung in tight curls down my back, past my waist.

My eyes had melded into a sexy green/gray.

I wore a pretty red dress that stopped an inch above my knees and red kitten heels.

I wore mascrara and clear lip gloss on my full lips.

I had shaved my tan legs and they looked great in the dress.

My chest had filled out a bit more and I had grown an inch or two.

"Bae?" Blake asked knocking on the door before coming in.

"Da?" I asked turning to face him.

He grinned at me and walked up to me.

"You look beautiful." He whispered against my lips. His tongue flicked out and I groaned before deepening the kiss.

"Ew! Mommy and Blake are tissing!" Tommy yelled when he saw us. I smiled and pulled away. My lip gloss was mostly on Blake's lips now. I rolled my eyes and applied more.

"Yeah and now Mommy wants a kiss from her baby." I told opening my arms.

Tommy laughed and lunged into my arms.

"Otae Momma." He said snuggling close.

I grinned and kissed his nose. Tommy leaned up and kissed my forehead.

"I have the prettiest Mommy ever." He said grinning. I pocked his dimple and smiled.

"And I have the cutest son ever." I told him. This child was the light of my world. Les and Blake of course came after him.

"No I'm not cute. I'm handsome." He said.

Tommy looked adoreable in his skinny jeans and red vest. We were going to our first pack dinner since I left 4 months ago.

"Yes your very handsome." I told his ruffling his hair.

"He get's it from his brother." Blake said walking out the closet.

He looked straight Sexy in  skinny jeans, a short sleeved black tee, and black Polo's.

"Yea okae." I said rolling my eyes playfully.

Blake kissed me and Tommy's heads grabing my hand.

"Let's go." He said tugging us behind him. My mark glowed a golden color.

A sign that my gaurdian was around.

My dress showed most of the beautiful mark. There were two wolves with dark wings intimimetly close. Chains were conecting their bodies. The wolves were curled in a heart shape.

I loved my Gaurdian's mark.

Tommy put his hand over it and rubbed it.

"That's pretty Mommy." Tommy said looking at it with wonder.

"Thanks Baby." I told him. He smiled and kept rubbing the mark.

Blake squezed my hand and the mark lit up again.

I fake glared at him.

"Well would you look at that. My Little Me is beautiful after all." Austin said. The guys whistled and Heather grinned at me. Taylorand Luke turned around to see.

"She looks beautiful." Heather said watching me.

She looked pretty in an even shorter green dress, bone straight blonde hair, and 6-inch green heels.

"You look nice." I complemented. Remembering what my father told me. Forgive and Forget and you will always have the most power in the end.

"Thanks." She said smiling.

"Welcome." I told her.

"Alpha Riley?" Matt asked softly.

"Yes?"

"Can you please for give me too? I miss not talking to you." Matt asked hope in his voice.

"You were already forgiven Matt." I said honestly.

"Oh. I didn't know." He said hanging his head. I lifted my hand to cup his face and put his head up.

"Don't hang your head. Show your pride." I instructed.

He staightened up.

"Thanks Riles." He told me hugging me.

I un-stiffened and hugged him back. Tommy smiled at me.

"Can I call him uncle now?"

"Sure Baby. Okae let's go." I said walking away.

We head out to the car's and got in.

We pulled out of the driveway, and drove to the resturant.