chapter 6: What the HELL?!

"Tommy get your little butt in the bathtub. NOW!" I yelled.

Tommy grinned and tried to make a run for it out the bathroom. I caught him and quickly undressed him. I dropped his struggling form in the bath and he whined.

"I hate BATHS!" He whined again. I rolled my eyes and began washing him. It was hard because Tommy kept trying to get out. I sighed and washed his hair.

"I know but if you stink you won't be sleeping in my bed." I said smirking.

"NO I like sleeping with Momma. I'll take a stupid bath." He pouted.

"That's my baby." I said before rincing him off. Tommy had just came in from playing with the boys and was covered in mud. I had to get him clean. He smelled like a skunk!

I smiled lovingly at him.

"He really is your son." Lucas said his vanilla and woodsy scent filling my nose instantly.

"No Shit. He's Mine." I snapped wrapping Tommy in a towel and turned the drain on. Tommy giggled when I started drying him off. I put his favorite pair of "Big Boy" underwear on and cargo shorts. I put his socks and cute red stripped polo shirt on. He ran out the bathroom to go put on his shoes. 

"Get out. I need to shower." I said pushing Lucas out and locking the door behind me. I stripped and jumped in the shower. I cut the hot water on high and quickly showered.

I get out and dress in tight jeans, red bottom heels, and a sexy body hugging back-out shirt. The back line ended just above my waiste.

We were going out for a special pack dinner. I curled my slightly dry hair in cute long bouncy curls.

I sprayed Paris Amour onn and apllied lip gloss, a dab of red lip stick, and mascara. I looked in the mirror and smiled. My eyes were now a sexy green. 

I walked out the bathroom and snarled when I bumbed into Lucas.

"Watch where your going, Ass. And get out of my room!" I snarled dragging him out by his shirt collar.

I drag him downnstairs towards where I hear Kyle, Heathen, and the rest of my pack's voices.

"Here you go Heathen." I say throughing him towards her. For some reason when I touched him I didn't feel the sparks.

"It's Heather." Heathen said hugging him. He squirmed in her hold and she let him go.

"Looks like Heathen can't even keep her man in check." I snapped. I looked for Blake and followed his scent to the stove. Blake stared at me and I smirked.

"Don't look at me like I'm stupid." I growled. 

Blake grinned and snatched me by my waste. I smiled. He held my hand in his. Suddenly I felt an electric shock coming from where he was touching me. I gasped.

"What the?" I asked frowning.

"Why do I feel sparks when I touch her? My mate is dead." Blake said his voice shocked.

"It's because your woves aproove of each other. Their beginning to accept each other. You love each other. Even though you drove each other crazy for almost 3 months." Brian said smartly.

"What the HELL?!" a voice angrily snarled. UH OH. :D