Chapter 30: The Missing Have Been Found?

Adonde has estado?!?!
( Where have you been? )

.....ENJOY LE STORY!

...i am well aware it's been forever...and i truly apologize! But see i haven't forgotten! >.<

Also i hate long author notes so i am trying to keep it short...hnmm...school, family, issues yeah basic excuses of why no update...

You all better thank Violet_Mario cuz without her i wouldn't have contuined writing this! She gives me motivation and inspiration aka the two most important things ya NEED! (Oi, that's something I don't usually do)

Hmmm...what else? She's also co author if ya didn't know!

Hmmm....meh! I think i am done explaining myself xD

ENJOY! : D

Chapter 30: The Missing Have Been Found?

Today is the day, the day of the biggest game in high school history! The day Star High School went against there biggest rivals, Emerald High. However, they might have to go on without a leader. This is all for later though, because school starts in the morning. First thing in the morning is our boring science class of chemistry...

" Violet has been absent for a while now..." Bowser says mumbling to himself.

" Yeah and she's the captain of the soccer team too, it's really bad that no one has even seen her.... " Boo says.

Bowser looks around to see almost everyone in his class; Kiara, Kate, Shadow, Liz, and Boo. Violet is the only one missing. " Maybe Liz knows? She seems to be really good friends with her. "

" They're practically besties, but I've already asked. She told me that her brothers don't know about her whereabouts either. Pretty fishy no? "

Bowser only nods wondering what could of ever happened to Violet.

.*.*.*.*

" So you're telling me neither the prissy pink princess or the annyoing Orange princess have the wand?! "

" That's what i over heard Cookie mumble about..."

" That's great, just great! " Meg says rolling her eyes.

" She said something about one of the soccer players or cheerleaders having it and going to give it to Violet. Most likely at the big game tonight. "

Meg smirks, " Then that's when we take the wand, everyone will be so distracted! We just need to figure out who has it now..."

" Well whoever has it is never going to find Violet...but finding Lizy is a whole other story " Izzy grumbles and Meg gets an idea...

But meanwhile in History class...

" Stop staring at Yoshi! He's mine! " Birdo whispers to Kenzie. She ignores Birdo and sighs dream like. Birdo holds Yoshi hand signifying they are together, little does she know Yoshi doesn't like Birdo at all. He's only with her because of Peach, he actually likes Kenzie back. They are going to the dance together, which he thought would of gotten rid of Birdo forever. Birdo however has not given up on him at all.

Zoey, Melanie, and Liz are having a conversation of their own...

" Where were you yesterday? You missed practice, even Alissa did! " Melanie asks Liz.