Chapter 9

Enjoy! I think it's long maybe it can make up for the short chapter last time?

Kate's Point of View

Today was my first day of chemistry!I'm so excited, plus i heard people did projects today! I walked in and everyone had projects, i sat next to Kiara. Soon Mr.Todd came in, and said: " hello students! Today we will present our projects! Do we have any volunteers? " I can't wait to see what everyone came up with! I then see a boo raise his hand " I'd like to go first! " he said. Him and a sprixie floated/ flew up, they did a project on bubbles! It was very pretty!

WHILE THE PROJECT WAS STILL GOING...( no one's point of view)

Bowser was mixing a bunch of chemicals, and soon it gave a little poof. Bowser then carefully set it next to Violet's project. She was busy watching the projects to notice. Soon Boo and Liz had finished, followed by a grade of an A. Mr.Todd then ask for another volunteer, but no one did. He decided to pick on some students, they all did amazing projects. There were some ice flowers, a fake volcano, and a cat bell project. It was all amazing, till Mr.Todd called on Violet. She took all the chemicals, especially the one Bowser mixed. They had been doing a project on a fire flower. Once they mixed all the chemicals, the fire flower started acting weird.Soon it exploded, and ashes covered the whole classroom! A neon green boo yelled " AWESOME! " while Bowser and Boo were laughing. Mr. Todd got very mad, and said " so you think this is awesome? And laughable? I expect you all to help clean this up! Also Kiara, Violet, and Liz, your also in charge of cleaning this up! As for the rest of class, we will continue the projects outside. " Everyone leaves, and it's all quiet. The girls then look at Bowser and Boo, very mad like. Boo then somewhat yells " It was his idea!" And he points to Bowser. Bowser gets offended, and says it was Boo's idea. Then the girls, have no idea who to believe. They picked sides, and started arguing. Before they knew it everyone was yelling at each other! In the meantime Liz waved her wand, and little by little, the classroom was spotless! Once it glitter and shined, everyone then noticed. It grew quiet and everyone was amazed. Violet knew it had to be Liz, and everyone was amazed by the magic. Someone was more amazed, the others. That someone is Bowser, he then said " That wand of yours is amazing! Does it also work to teleport people? " Violet knew what Bowser was up to, and said " Liz, don't listen to him! He wants you to help him skip class! " and with this another argument happen. Liz didn't like people arguing, so she waved her wand. Things didn't turn out very well, Everyone was in front of an ice cream shop. They stopped arguing, and looked around." Liz, why did you make us appear at an ice cream shop?" Liz stared at the floor, and said " i was trying to get you guys to stop arguing, and this happened! I am not that good at magic..." This neon green boo girl said " Don't be sad, you teleported us to the most awesomeness place ever! Who doesn't like ice cream? Beside our next class doesn't start for a while..." Everyone stared at her, till Bowser said " you know she right! Since i did it, I'll treat you all to ice cream. " Everyone thought for a while, then they all agreed. Bowser was paying anyway. They all walked in, it was pretty empty except for this one guy. As soon as kiara saw him, she screamed.She ran up to him, and hugged him. Everyone was really confused, till Kiara explained. Kiara said " Guys this is my boyfriend Liu and Liu these are all my friends, well most of them." He was really quiet, and just said " Hi" He was eating strawberry ice cream. Bowser then said " so, what do you guys want?" Kiara then said " Coffee ice cream! " Violet said " Cookie and cream for me! " Bowser then said " No way that's my favorite too! " he then looked at the neon green boo girl, Liz, and Boo. " what do you guys want?" he asked. They just stared at all the different ice cream." I can't pick! There all good! " said the girl, while Liz and boo nodded in agreement. The cashier then said " Why don't you all try the 30 second challenge? If you guys can eat 30 different scopes of ice cream, you don't have to pay. You also get these neat crowns, and a coupon for free ice cream for a year! " there eyes all lit up, and Bowser said " i 'am pretty sure they want that..." the cashier nodded and told them it would take him a minute. Bowser and Violet then sat next to each other. Kiara sat next to Liu. As for Boo, Liz, and the neon green boo girl, they sat together. The girl then said " Guys we need a plan! I really want the prizes! " they both nodded and Boo said " i agree with... um what's your name? " the girl smirked and said " I'm Shadow " they then introduced themselves, and made a quick plan. Soon the cashier came with the bowl and a stop watch. " you guys have 30 seconds! In your marks, Get Set... Go! " They all tried to eat 10 scopes each, as fast as they could. After 30 seconds, they all got a mega brain freeze. It was worth it, because they won! Everyone was having a good time. From Bowser, and Violet having the same ice cream, and talking. To Kiara and Liu catching up, and kissing. Too Boo, Liz, and Shadow admiring there coupon, and crowns. It was a day to remember forever! That is til the cashier said " Hey shouldn't you guys be in school? " That's when everyone noticed there were 5 minutes till the next class started!
Well that's all! Shadow belongs to Shadow_The_Ghost she awesome! U should read her books! ! Also i will be adding someone new next chapter as well. As for u other cute couples there will be romance don't think i forgot about u! Anyways baii thanks for reading! !
~ Liz