Chapter 8

Liz

The Talent Club was so much fun! I got paired up with Boo! He's so cute, and amazing.  Okay, I should really calm down. Someone might think i am crazy. I wonder what happened with Violet though, Bowser just pick her! It was weird! I am currently on the bus right now, Violet just got off. She got off with Kiara, and peach!  Violet and Peach are like enemies, especially after the dodge ball game we had today. I look around,  It's pretty loud, odd because it was quiet before Violet, Kiara and Peach got off. I look behind me and see Alissa,  and Zoey. " hey guys! " i say but they don't look at me. They just say, all dream like " he's super handsome!" I look to see who there looking at, and it's Violet's brothers! " you guys like Violet's brothers? " i ask, they both quickly turn to look at me. " Don't say it out loud!" Says Zoey. Alissa then whispers to me " I have a crush on Luigi" then Zoey whispers " And i have a crush on Mario" i nodded and was about to tell them mine. When Boo comes and tells me this is his stop. I wave good-bye to Alissa and Zoey. I get off with Boo, because we are working on the chemistry project together. We begin to float / fly in this dark forest, when i see a haunted mansion! It is very dusty...

MEANWHILE

Violet's Point of View

We entered the palace. Its big and pink.Kiara and i headed to her room.she placed her book bag next to her bed.Peach stood at the doorway, " Make sure your little friend here doesn't make a mess.Okay?" Kiara slowly nodded and i rolled my eyes Eventually, we started working on the project. Since i had psykokenesis, it made time go faster. We finished early. Peach came by and spilled some chemicals on me.she said, " Oops. Sorry Violet. " I almost lost my temper. I was about to use my psykokenesis on her until Kiara stopped me. I grabbed my bag, " Gotta go. See you at school tomorrow. " When i was walking down the hall, Peach stopped in front of me and said, " You think you're popular? Well, you're not. As you can see, everybody loves me! You, they don't even know you exist. Also stay away from my hero's. " Before i walked out i looked back, " you don't even know who they are to me." And with that, i slammed the door.

Back with Liz

It took us a while to come up with a project, but we did it! Boo told me he would take ever thing to school, i wonder what everyone else is doing...

That's all for now i am really sorry its super short. I have a mini writers block? i cant come up with anything right now....Next time will be show casing the projects, and that i kind of have planned. Anyways please Comment, Vote, And follow @mittsyfluff she the one who mostly did this chapter! she is amazing!!!! like if you haven't read her stories your missing out! peace ppl! ~Liz