Monsters And Humans

Hey guys! So last chapter was umm something. .. sorry school is very stressful but my minds now clear and i am trying to update more soon! This isn't long but i hope you like it!

A mysterious bottle appeared in front of Bowser. He looked at it and read " Food doesn't taste good? With a drop of this, anything will taste like cake! Warning: Do not do more then o-" Bowser stopped reading, and dumbed the whole thing on his oatmeal. Nothing happened. " BORING! I thought you said you knew magic! " said Peach annyoed. Liz just stared at the oatmeal in horror, as the ground then shock. " What's happening? " he yelled. Boo then took the Bottle and read the warning:" Do not do more then one drop or your food will be worse..." they both panicked and walked away from the oatmeal. " what is going to happen to it, Boo? " asked Bowser worried. " Don't worry about it ....just run!!" He said as he disappeared. The oatmeal then grew bigger and bigger by the minute! " So apparently you do know magic Lizy, of course it took you a while! " said Peach, as she watched in amazement. The Oatmeal then roared, and by then mostly everyone had run to end of the cafeteria. Of course everyone in Peach's table thought it was an illusion, and laughed at the others.Fear grew into Liz, and she waved her wand. It seemed to only make the Oatmeal more angered. The oatmeal then walked over to there tabel, and it graped Peach." AHHHHH!! MARRIOOOO!!!!" she screamed. Mario then ran up to it, and tried to mega punch it. It's oatmeal, and his hand just went through it. Soon the monster had eaten Mario! " Lizy this is all your fault! FIX IT!!! " said Peach. Peach wasn't helping Liz, and things only got worse. The monster then dropped Peach, and went to where everyone was. " Ugh look at me! This is all your fault! " Said Peach, as she graped some juice, and poured it on Liz. By now Ms. Star appeared, and she used her magical powers. She made the oatmeal back to normal, and said. " Who did this? " no one said anything, and Peach was about to. Sage stared at a pie and it flew right in Peach's face! She stormed out the cafeteria, followed by Daisy. " Everyone off to class! I'll get someone to clean this up. " said Ms.star. Everyone then headed to class...well except for some...

( Liz's P.O.V)

Everyone probably hates me now, i don't even know how i got on Peach's side. Worest of all i can't fly with wet wings. At least my magic worked for a while, and i managed to hide in the girls bathroom. I wish i could go home, but both my wand and wings don't work.Someone then walked in, and then they said. " I know someone is here, so why don't you come out. " It sounded a lot like Melanies Voice. Liz tried her best and finally, she managed to open the door. " Oh hey it's you! Why are you all wet and messy. Want me to help you clean up? " she asked and Liz shook her head. Liz then told her how she couldn't fly with wet winds. Melanie then looked around and said. " Hey, can you keep a secret? " Liz looked up, and nodded. Black sparkles then surrounded Melanie, and she was a human. She had long black hair and her outfit was mostly black as well. " I am half human, but you can't tell anyone this! Shadow knows this too because we aren't normal boos. I guess it's pretty neat, but i hate how my headphones end up on the floor. " She said as she graped her headphones. " You have a magic wand, can't you do something like this? If you can't fly try using your wand! " Melanie said as she turned back into a boo. She then disappeared. Liz then remembered she had a magical necklace, but she didn't really like to use it. She didn't like to use it because someone evil gave it to her. She then tapped her necklace, and turned human. She had on the pink outfit, Peach made her wear. She then looked in the mirror, saw she wore the clip Peach gave her, oh her head. She ripped it off, and threw it on the floor. She stepped on it, as a sign she isn't going to stay on Peach side forever. She then ran out the door, to spanish class...

Well that's all hope you guys like! Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow! Bye! -Liz