Naughty- Chapter 6

WORD COUNT: 1520

Joker's P.O.V

Once Fred was no longer breathing I breathe out in satisfaction. He could no longer annoy me.

"what were you thinking going out there without my permission?" i spit in Rose's face. I'm not gonna punish her now since it looks like she's been through enough already tonight. I don't want her to get too badly hurt. or worse. No one touches my property without my permission. I NEED her.

Rose's P.O.V

I flinch as Joker shouts in my face. It's not my fault he didn't tell his goons i was here! But they wouldn't have known you were here if you had just stayed in your room! A voice says in my head. oh, shut up. I growl to the mean voice in my head. You know i'm right. It's your fault you're here! if you had just been happy with the family you had then this mess wouldn't have happened... or well... it wouldn't have happened so soon. I can't argue with that. But why did he want me here? I'm not evil, famous, in relation to batman, well to think of it, I'm not related to anyone... "important".

"sorry" i murmured looking down to my shoes. I felt sick. Was he gonna do the same thing to me that he did to the other guy... Fred? God, i hope not.

I feel his hand grasp under my chin and pull my head up to look into his eyes. He has a cynical smile on his face showing off his silver teeth. "baby, baby. It's alright, don't worry." he soothed pulling me in for a hug. I didn't really know what to do, i didn't wanna test his patience though so i wrapped my arms around his torso awkwardly. "just don't do it again" he whispered harshly in my ear then pulled away and grabbed my shoulders.

"Now, you go back to your room and i'll get you a drink."

I nodded slowly uttering a small "thanks"

"good girl. Now what'll it be?"

"uh, just a water please."

"I'll be up in a sec" he said walking to the door and gesturing for me to go out first. At least he's being a gentleman.

I walk back to my room and hop into bed, waiting as patiently as i could for my water; that hopefully hasn't been drugged. My heart beat starts to increase as i hear footsteps coming towards the door. At this point im kinda hoping it is the joker for the fact that i don't want to get hurt again and I want my water.

"delivery" joker grunts as he comes towards me with a large glass of water at hand.

"Thanks... Joker?" I said carefully, wondering what to call him. I've never really addressed him when i talked to him. i mean one time he told me to call him mr.J but i dont know if that was a one time thing or...

"you can call me mr.J or J, but only you" he winks at me as he sits down on my bed and puts his hand on my thigh. A weird feeling went throughout my body that i wasn't use to.

"I want you to feel at home here, but you can't leave this house without me. Got it?" i nod as an answer and put my water beside my bed. He kisses my forehead as he stands up.

"Night toots" he calls over his shoulder

"Night J" i call back as he closes my door. I sink down in my comfortable bed and drift off to sleep without nightmares this time.

****************************

I wake up the next morning and check the time, 7:45. I decide to get up and see if the shower is as good as it looks. I walk to the bathroom surprisingly happy considering the situation i'm currently in. I grab two fluffy towels from the little cupboard, one pink and one gray. I'm quite glad he made sure to get my favourite colours.