Dirty- Chapter 16

Quick Authors note!: BilLi BunNi Edits on youtube makes amazing edits of songs and makes greats music videos usually involving Harley and Joker :) (this song is from NerdOut on Spotify, iTunes and youtube)

I wake up in the morning to car horns and the rumbling of trucks. Rude Fuckers. I throw the sheets off of me roughly, not in the mood for anyone's shit today. After I got those tattoos last night I feel more like myself. I bought a tattoo gun too so I gave myself some tattoos on my thighs.

I decide to try look a bit more recognisable for when Caisey sees me for the first time in a while so I dye my hair back to brown, the pink still a bit in there.

I trace my tattoos admiring them as water trickles down my skin, warming me up. I got a lot of tattoos last night. I run my thumb across the black heart tattoo on my left thumb bone. I have a J on the front of my index finger, it's a replica to Jokers one on his face, I have HAHA on the inside of my middle finger, I got lucky you on my lower stomach, I got one that I thought J would like which was 'Owned' on my collar bone, on the inside of my bottom lip I got smile and last but definitely not least I got a Cheshire Cat on my ribs which looks creepy but awesome.

 I have a J on the front of my index finger, it's a replica to Jokers one on his face, I have HAHA on the inside of my middle finger, I got lucky you on my lower stomach, I got one that I thought J would like which was 'Owned' on my collar bone, o...

I did some on my right thigh with the tattoo gun. They were all sayings and my poem I sang to my mother. Basically all of the things going through my head last night kept me awake so I thought writing them down would make them go away.

I had "you're going to hell" "save me a spot" "sans pitié" "how about I make you smile?" And my personal favourite "hush little Meredith don't you cry, rose's gonna make you smile, smile, smile"

I drew a rose on my left thigh which was pretty good if you ask me. I've always wanted tattoos but they would never let me get any. They said I'd look ugly if I got tattoos on me, but J still looks beautiful and he has tattoos everywhere.

I get out of the shower after 5 more minutes, wrapping a towel around my hair and body. I sit on my bed and look at the time on my phone, 6:30. I guess those bastards woke me up earlier than I thought.

I watch stories on snapchat before choosing my outfit. I decide that I don't care if anyone sees my tattoos and if I get told off for my clothes then I can just use some pity excuse for having to rush out of the house incase the killer came back and these were the only clothes I got in such a hurry and my parents got me these clothes blah blah blah.

 I decide that I don't care if anyone sees my tattoos and if I get told off for my clothes then I can just use some pity excuse for having to rush out of the house incase the killer came back and these were the only clothes I got in such a hurry a...

I straighten my hair leaving it going down to my hips. As for make up I do a natural eye with a nice dark lipstick. I pick up my black sunglasses and pop them onto my head shielding my eyes from the sun that beams down into my hotel room. For once it's a sunny day in Gotham.

I look at the time and see it's 7:39 am. I decide to try Starbucks for the first time and get a banana chocolate muffin for breakfast. Healthy. I know.

I log onto my blog and see I have 832 new notifications. Most of them being messages and some just telling me that someone posted. Most, if not all the messages were asking if I was okay and saying that they were sorry for what happened.

I didn't text anyone back as i saw no point in it, no one really cared if I was okay... well maybe apart from Caisey.

I downloaded messenger for Facebook and saw I had shit loads of notifications on that too. I scrolled through all of my Facebook notifications and then moved onto my messenger notifications.

The first one I saw was from Caisey. She sounded so worried. I text her back saying to meet me at school and assuring her that I'm fine, just grieving.

I hopped back into my basically new car once I finished my 'breakfast' pulling my shades down once in the car. I turned the radio on turning it up very loud singing along to "Seven Nation Army" by The White Stripes then to "Teenage Spirit" by Nirvana afterwards played "Do I Wanna Know" by Arctic Monkeys.

By the time the few songs had finished I was at school. All eyes on me as soon as I entered the drive. They all probably think I'm some loaded new teacher or new student. Jokes on them. I am loaded but not new. Or a teacher.

I parked up the front and hopped out of the matte black car, my black bag slung over one of my shoulders. Everyone starts whispering, which isn't a lot of people since it's still pretty early.

I go wait at mine and Caisey's spot outside. As I'm waiting for Caisey I feel a vibration in my pocket. I pull my phone out and swipe the notification across it even checking to see who text me. My heart rate sped up as I read the text.

I love your new ink. I admire your murder too. I just wish I was the one to give you your first tattoo... maybe I could give you your first naughty one 😏 ~J Xx

I slightly smile at the text blushing at his dirty suggestion. I reply

Oh yeah? What would you put on me, daddy? I know what I'd put on you...~ Rose Xx

Oh baby girl. You have no idea what i wanna do to you right now. I wanna put so much on and in you. ~ J Xx

You're making me horny at such a bad time J. ~Rose Xx

Don't worry. I'll release the tension for ya soon babygirl. I'll fuck you so hard and make you moan my name louder than before. ~ J Xx

Oh I hope so daddy. I gotta go. C ya soon, hopefully 😏 xx ~ Rose Xx

Mmmmm I can just imagine how you taste right now. See you soon Darlin. ~ J Xx

"Rose?" I hear a weak trembling voice stumble out. I look up and see Caisey, lip trembling and glossy eyes.

I run up to her and hug her so hard I'm glad she's still alive. I start crying into her shoulder. I finally get to see my sister again.

"What's happened to you?!" She asks looking me up and down

"What?" I ask completely confused

"You- you're so different. You look so... different." Her eyes brows are furrowed and she has tears running down her cheeks

Thank you so much for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote! Thank youuuuuuuu :)  

Heeeeyyyyyy guys so my phone broke so now I have to go back to my old iphone 4 fml. So without a phone that works properly it's harder to update fast since I usually write the end of my chapters in my phone