Voices- Chapter 17

I flop onto the soft hotel mattress after a long day at school. I obviously didn't actually go to any classes cause I don't wanna have to deal with the police right now. I told caisey hesitantly about killing my parents and the other pedophiles in the room. She knew something was off with me so I told her I didn't mean to and I feel horrible about it. I trust her and love her but I do have my doubts about her telling her parents.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!!" "YOU REALLY ARE A MONSTER!!" "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU" "SHUT THE FUCK UP SHE DID WHAT SHE HAD TO!" "YEAH! IT WAS AMAZING!!" "I BET HER FAMILY WOULD BE PROUD!" "NO YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO EVERYONE!" "DIE!!" Meredith Meredith Meredith Meredith MEREDITH MEREDITH MEREDITH MEREDITH! WHAT ABOUT KEVIN, YOUR DAD? ALL THE PEOPLE YOU HURT! MURDERED! YOU'RE FUCKING SICK! YOU HAVE TO STOP! NO DON'T LISTEN TO THEM!"

"STOP!!!!!!!!! STOP STOP STOP just stop. please." I beg the horrid voices in my head. What have I done? I killed the only people that, despite their eager efforts to get rid of me, cared for me. Joker didn't care about me, he just used me to get out of Arkham and as his fuck toy. I was simply just there to pleasure him. He's destroying me and I didn't even realise it. He fucked me up. Batman fucked me up. My parents fucked me up in a way. I can't trust anyone anymore. If I tell anyone what I did, what I hear, what I have tattooed on my body, they'd send me away and let me tell you that I have a feeling they wouldn't send me away to Hawaii for a holiday. They'd send me away to Arkham asylum.

"UGHHH" I need something to do. I can't go outside in broad daylight otherwise people would recognise me and the police would most likely figure out I'm not missing anymore.

I decide to go out to a bar for a while and play some pool, it feels like it's been way too long since I last played. It's 4:30 right now so if I slowly get ready I'll hopefully be done by 6.

I have a nice slow and relaxed shower, remembering to shave, wash my hair and for once clean my face.

Once I'm finished in the shower I wrap my hair and body in a towel. I sit on the bed scrolling through my social media checking what I've missed. I check the time to see its 5 o'clock so I hop off my bed and head to the bathroom to do my hair.

I decide to just brush my hair and straighten it again leaving it a bit curly instead of having it dead straight. I choose and change into my outfit then afterwards, I do my make up.

I keep my make up simple not wanting to waste time on it

I keep my make up simple not wanting to waste time on it. Then slide on some black converse, black thigh high socks, a few rings and a choker. I forget about the bracelet Joker got me on purpose. Tonight I just need to forget about him.

I grab my little handbag and shove my keys, phone, wallet, perfume, lipstick and mascara into it.

I walk down to the garage then open my car door chucking my handbag inside. I put the bar I want to go to into the gps and follow the directions leading me there. It isn't the best bar but it's less crowded and closer.