Make you smile- Chapter 15

My father froze in his spot glancing down at the gun in my hand. I glared at his fist warning him off, after a few seconds he retreated his fist back to his side.

"You made a mistake" I spit at him shooting him in the leg, my mother screams in horror and my dad shouts curse words at me for shooting him.

"You're going to hell! You're sick!" He glares up at me holding his injured leg, shrugging my "mother" off as if he didn't need any help.

"Well then, save me a spot" I fumed at him shooting him in the stomach and head. Meredith once again screeched, hurriedly shuffling away from her now deceased husband. I didn't feel any guilt or pain whilst killing him... all I felt was, relief.

I then decided to acknowledge the perverts that were gonna buy me. There was a big fat guy with slicked back hair which was obviously a wig. A orange looking guy with white hair in a blue suit. One kinda good looking guy but he had this glint in his eyes that absolutely screamed RAPIST! There were a few guys that looked like they were on the sex offender list and one really really old guy. My parents really thought I was this low?!

I turn back to Meredith absolutely outraged. She was shaking in fear blubbering and frowning, looking like she was gonna be sick. Ugh, I hate when people frown like that. It makes them look so... pitiful.

"Oh don't frown, mother." I pout at her while walking closer and closer, pulling my knife out at the same time

"I have a very good friend that loves smiling. You should be more like him. I'm sure he'd hate to see you so upset too." I tilt my head to the side, crouching down to be face to face with her.

"How about we make you smile? Eh?" I smile at her, bringing my blade of my knife gently to the edge of her mouth all the way up one of her cheeks. I didn't press hard enough to cut the skin though.

"Cmon it'll be fun!" I open my arms wide smiling like a child who got their first certificate. She starts violently shaking her head, tears free flowing down her red cheeks.

"I TOLD YA TO START SMILING!!" I scream in her face quickly bring my knife up to her mouth and cutting one cheek open this time. She screams out in pain, crawling into the foetal position.

I smirk as I pull her up by her hair "hush little Meredith don't you cry, Rose is gonna make you smile, smile, SMILE!" I aggressively yell out as I cut her other cheek open. I repeatedly stab her in the chest until she's no longer moving or breathing. I sigh out as I stand up using the desk for my support.

"Good bye" I tilt my head at the rest of the pervs in the room before shooting them one by one in the head.

"sans pitié" I mutter under my breath which is French for without mercy. I go around the room and take everyone's money and my parents cards since I know the PIN number. I walked away from the scene with millions of dollars and less worries.

I gladly took the car keys for my dads matte black Hennessey venom GT and swung them around on my index finger. Since he's not here to drive it anymore I might as well take it. It is over a 1.2 million dollar car after all.

I pack a few things in a duffel bag and set off to find somewhere to stay for the night

I pack a few things in a duffel bag and set off to find somewhere to stay for the night. I'll obviously be going to school tomorrow anyway... as long as the police don't find out who killed all of those people.

I finally find a nice flash hotel to stay in. Once I get inside of my room I have a shower to wash some blood off and get rid of anything nasty that's on my skin.

Once I get out of the shower I wrap a fluffy towel around my body and sit on the bed turning the t.v on. I change it to the news channel and hear the lady talking about some mass murder. I turn the volume up so I can hear it better.

"Please take extra caution this evening as we believe a new killer is on the rise. There has been a mass murder at the Fernandez residence this evening leaving 9 dead. One of them with a big smile engraved in the side of their cheeks. Could this be Jokers doing? So far the police haven't picked up any evidence of who could've done it. The phone call to the police station was made by Kevin Fernandez's alleged business partner, his statement reading: "I was meeting Kevin for a meeting with a few other people. When i opened the door I nearly puked at the smell. Whoever did this deserves to be locked away in Arkham for a very long time." I take this minute to warn the citizens of Gotham to stay inside tonight and lock all windows and doors. We don't know if there was a motive or if someone just wanted to kill. We'll be-" I turn the t.v off as I lay back on the bed letting out a big sigh

I reach over grabbing my phone, unlocking it and admiring the picture I took with J. I run my fingers across his tattoos and smile, grinning while doing so. Suddenly a brilliant idea pops into my head. I swear a lightbulb just switched on above my head, just like a cartoon.

I quickly get dressed into a red dress, black lace up heels, a black choker, the bracelet J gave me and my black over the shoulder handbag.

I smile at my overall look and head out of the hotel not forgetting to lock my door on the way out

I smile at my overall look and head out of the hotel not forgetting to lock my door on the way out. I go outside and see the valet had brought my car around already. I'm surprised they still work this late. It's night time now, 10:36 to be exact.

I hop in my car and put the gps on. After about 10 minutes of driving I finally find the place I was looking for. I walk into the shop going up to the counter.

"Here for a tattoo sweetheart?" A big guy with a beard and lots of tattoos asks

"Yeah" I nod my head, letting out a deep sigh.

"Let's do this" I mutter to him as he escorts me to a black leather chair

"Now, what're you thinking of getting?" He asks fiddling with the equipment

"Well..."

Thank you so much for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote! Thank youuuuuuuu :)