First Kill- Chapter 12

WORD COUNT: 1235

I pull J back by the top of his arm and glare at him. He steps towards me threateningly our body's now touching. I let go of his arm and glance down at his lips. Still the same noticeable red I remember them being.

He growls before pushing me back into the wall and starts roughly but passionately kissing me, I jump up and straddle his waist. I moan into the kiss and pull at his hair letting all of my anger, frustration and lust out in that single kiss.

He moves down to my neck and starts sucking giving me a hickey. I bite my lip trying not to moan too loud as I feel his silver grill on my sensitive spot.

"I-i have to text J-John" I moan out closing my eyes tightly. I don't want to be the one to ruin the moment but we need to get him out of here.

"Johnny can wait" he growls as he rubs his hand up my thigh making me let out a loud moan

He's making me so frustrated right now it's turning me on so much. He rubs up against me making me weak

"Oh, J" I say squinting my eyes shut tightly

I quickly push off from the wall as he walks back lying down on the table making me straddle him. He doesn't like that I have control so he quickly flips us over and hovers over me.

"That little red dress looks good on you" he growls sexily to me with lust in his eyes. He was about to kiss me again when we heard the door opening. Shit. Has it really been 15 minutes already?!

"Hey! Get off of her!" I hear a guy yell. All of a sudden J is ripped off of me and to the floor where he starts to get beaten with a bat thing. I don't like seeing him get hurt. Even though he's laughing I know it hurts

"Get off him!!!" I yell as I grab my gun from my purse and the one J dropped on the table and aim it at the guards heads. As soon as they realise I have a gun they stumble back.

I help J up and give him his gun. I quickly shoot the two guards in the head and grab my phone messily texting john to meet us out front and send some back up in.

I grab J's hand but he pulls away and just nods for me to go saying that he can follow me without having to hold hands. I feel a little sad about that for some fucked up reason.

After going down shit loads of halls and killing about 10-15 guards we finally made it outside.
I look around trying to find the car but I can't see it yet.

"Where the fuck are they?!" I grit my teeth and pull my hair

I look up when I hear a giant banging sound. John. Two white vans come through the gate and pull up a little bit in front of us the back doors facing towards us. Well, I found them!

I follow J as he walks towards the van but he stops when he sees me following. He turns around and walks up to me "go home" he spits in my face.

"What?" I ask in disbelief. Minutes ago we were making out and now he's telling me to leave?! He's being so confusing today!

"Just leave. Go home." He says turning around

I ball my fist up trying not to let any of my frustrated tears come out.

"I can't!" I yell at him becoming more and more angry by the second

He turns around with a confused look on his face.

"My parents don't care about me so I had to stay with that Bruce guy but then I found out something so I had to take a walk and when I got back the door was locked and no one was opening the door so I had to call John and I don't know what to do if I-" I get stopped when I feel the joker hug me tightly

"Let's get out of here before we all get caught" he says pulling my arm

"Let her go Joker" I hear a deep voice say

"Well if it isn't the fucking bat" I spit venomously through gritted teeth.

J tightened his grip on my waist and walks towards batman "what a lovely surprise batty! I was wondering when you were gonna show up!"

I pull my gun out with a low growl and start shooting in batmans direction catching him off guard and getting about 2-3 hits in there

J quickly pulls me back into the van. I sit on his lap and shut the doors but I let out a scream half way when I feel excruciating pain in my right arm. I look down and see a little bit of blood on my arm dripping down to my fingers.

One of the henchman close the door the rest of the way and J puts me down on the floor just to open the door up again, grab his favourite gold plated machine gun and start shooting everywhere now even thinking twice. As multiple guards die he starts to laugh his signature laugh and I can't help but join in too.
What? His laugh's contagious.

************************
Surprisingly the drive to Jokers mansion wasn't too bad. We didn't skid out at all and the cops seemed to have just given up. Weird, I know.

As we were walking up the stairs in the mansion I felt a big sting in my arm. I grimaced as I looked down and saw the bullet wound. It wasn't that bad since the bullet just grazed me but it still hurt a bit.

"J?"

"Yes" he asks slightly turning his head still walking up the stairs though

"Where can I get this cleaned?" I ask a bit nervous

He stops completely turning around and grabs my hand pulling me upstairs.

"Right this way" he says when we get to the top of the stairs, guiding me to his room. He leads me over into the bathroom and pats the bench signalling for me to hop up.

"Let's see it" he says while dabbing some liquid onto a cotton ball. I hold my arm out showing him the graze the bullet left.

"This'll sting" he says getting ready to apply the liquid to my graze. I hold his upper arm bracing myself for the sting. I inhale sharply and close my eyes as I feel it make contact. I feel him apply a plaster

My eyes are still closed, I'm too scared to open them. I feel his cold hands slowly reach up my thighs separating my legs. I feel his body warmth between my thighs from him standing between them.

"You can open your eyes now baby girl" his hot breath fans against my ear making me bite my lip as I slowly open my eyes

"You wanna have some fun baby girl?" He asks seductively tightening his grip on my thighs going higher and higher with each rub back and forth.

"Yes, daddy" I moan out

"Pretty pretty pretty pretty..."

"Please" I beg

Thank you so much for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote! Thank youuuuuuuu :)  

Question for next chapter😏😏😏 do you guys want some smut and details😉😉😉or no smut or details? 😐