Chapter 4

Everything was done Stiles and Lydia thought about how much money they would spend and Lydia just kept reminding him about shopping. So basically Stiles had to pay another 40 even though Lydia already paid for him.

Malia and Isaac were almost done with the race. They were both cheating because they didn't wanted to loose.
Malia made him fall once and Isaac pushed her to the tree, but neither of them gave up. Isaac's reason was because he didn't wanted to loose for a girl and Malia just wanted to prove that girls can as strong as the boys or even more stronger.

They arrived at the place at the same time.

"I can't believe we arrived at the same time!" Malia yelled hitting her leg.

"Neither can I." Isaac paused. "But I'm still way faster than you."

She laughed. "Yes you are...  in your dreams!" She smiled at him.

"In real life too!" He complained.

"Yeah right." She got closer to him.

Isaac smiled at the girl. He moved forward to Scott's door.

Before he gave 3 knocks at the door he stared at it. Would it be good ideia to go back to see him? Of cousrse he would. All those times when Scott Stiles and him argued about football or baseball games. Yeah he would.

"Are you gonna knock or not?" Malia interropted his thoughts.

"Can I ask a question?" He asked turning his body around.

"Already asking." She said with a smile on her face.

"How has Scott been?" He ignored what she said before.

"Well he's been kind of upset sometimes but he's fine." She said.

He looked at her in the eyes "What do you mean?"

"Oh he's kind of sad because Kira-

"What happened to her?" He asked.
Oh my god. Is she dead?"  He thought.

"Calm down." She paused. "He's been like this because she had to leave because she was havimg problems with her fox spirit." Malia explained.

Isaac fronwed he thought about the first Scott lost Allison and now he lost Kira. He couldn't even imagine how he feels right now.

He didn't anwsered he just turned around and knocked the door twice.

"Stay in front of me." He whispered.

Malia did as she was told.

Scott's POV

I was falling asleep in my room when I heard someone knocking the front door. I got annoyed by it because when I finally was falling asleep they decide to come to my house.

I got up and opened the door of my bedroom, when I was heading down the stairs I got a familiar scent but I couldn't remember where it was from. I slowly got closer and closer to the door. Malia was standing there. That wasn't it, there is someone with her there has to be.

I opened the door.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." She said.

I got out of the way for her to come in but she didn't.

"There's someone here who wants to see but first you need to call everyone else." She told me.

"Okay, but came in." I insisted. She suddenly looked at her right.

"Uh... you know what I prefer to stay here." She paused. "Actually I'll be right back call me when everybody is here okay?" She suggested.