Chapter 5

The movie was finished and everyone was asleep. Everyone was sleeping picefully. Stiles was on the floor, Lydia was with her head on Stiles' shoulder, Malia was sleeping on the couch with Isaac. Scott was slepping on the other couch with his hood on. They were all sleeping unconfortably but peacefully.

Few hours later the sun came and the light was on Lydia's eyes which made her wake up. She bearly tried to move to not wake Stiles up. Lydia tried to reach her phone. When she finally made it she unlocked her phone.

It was 7:30am. It was too early. She didn't usually woke up at this time. Sometimes it was 9, 10 maybe 11am.

Stiles' head was on top of hers his arm was around her waist. She shaked his leg to wake him up.

"Stiles." She whispered. He didn't answered. "Stiles!" She whispered louder shaking his leg faster.

"Hmmm..." he said loudly turning his back to her.

"Stiles wake up I need to talk to you!" She shaked his leg even more faster.

"Hm...!" He almost yelled.

"Stiles! Wake the hell up!"

"What?" He asked with a cracky voice.

"I need to talk to you."

"Five more minutes..."

"We need to talk now before the others wake up."

By the time Lydia finished her sentence Stiles was already asleep...again. Lydia rolles her eyes. After that Lydia kissed his cheek to wake him up. He did Stiles woke up. "Come on, let's go to the backyard." She said while grabbing his hand and standing up.

Stiles got up as well and followed Lydia to the backyard rubbung his eye to help him wake up.

"What time is it?" Stiles asked yawning. (I actually yawned when I was writing this part.)

"7:37." Lydia answered.

"Are you serious? We could be sleeping right now." Stiles compliened.

"I know." Lydia answered. "What do you want to talk about anyways?" He asked. "When are going to the vacation?" She asked. Stiles narrowed his eyes. "Lydia, you just woke up to ask me that?" He said angry. "Yeah, I mean it's important remember that we already done the reservations in the hotel and we leave tomorrow." She made him remember. "I literalky forgot about that." He rubbed the back of his neck. "That's exacly why I woke you up."

Stiles was about to talk when Scott slides the door to get into the backyard. "What are you guys doing here?" He asked.

"We're just talking." Lydia answered.

"Okay. What are you guys talking about that you couldn't talk inside?" Scott asked.

"Nothing much, we just didn't to wake you guys up." Stiles explained.

Scott nodded, he turned around to leave when Lydia called for him.

"Uh, Scott?"

He turned around to face her. "Yeah?"

"If, uh- imagine that Stiles and I were like preparing uh, a summer vacation. Would you like to go?" She asked nervous.

"Why, are going preparing one?" He asked walking up to them.

"No, we're just thinking. We never get out of Beacon Hills to have some fun." Stiles explained.

"Well, yeah it would be fun." Scott paused. "But we don't have money to afford it."

"Well-

"Well, it's kind of true actually." He cut her off.

Scott nodded again. "So I'll live you guys alone so you can talk." He smiles and leaves.