Chapter 8

Kira and her fox kept fighting for hours. Kira was losing, it was like fighting herself. She was fighting herself.

Kira fell on the ground, her sword was beside her, she was bleeding a lot. She spited blood a few times.
Kira had a deep cut on her stomach it wasn't healing and she couldn't find out why.

"That's right Kira. You're loosing." The fox stepped on her stomach. Kira screamed in pain.

"I love when you do that. Especially because of me." The fox's eyes started glowing. She was becoming powerful by taking Kira's pain.

Stiles' & Lydia's POV:

They were laid down in the bed watching a movie and talking. After that Lydia fell asleep on Stiles' shoulder. She only slept for 2 hours, until she wakes up in a gasp. Stiles gave her a confused look.

"Stiles we need to go now." Lydia said getting up.

"What's wrong?" Stiles asked getting up.

"It's Kira she's not okay." Lydia put her heels on. "What's wrong with her?" Stiles started putting his shoes on and wore his jacket. "She's dying."
Stiles did nothing but opened his mouth. They got out of the hotel room running.

"Shouldn't we be telling Scott?" Stiles asked in the hall of the hotel.

"No Stiles we don't have time." She said almost yelling.

They hurried to get inside of the car. Stiles turned the blue jeep on and started driving as fast as he could.

KIRA'S POV:

Kira was dying and the thing was that it was liking it. The fox was enjoying every single scream of pain that came from Kira's lungs. That bitch didn't even got tired at any second. The more pain Kira felt the more powerful she became. The fox made deep cuts on her legs making her unable to walk or jump and every time. When Kira stabbed the fox, that thing didn't felt any pain. Kira was the one that felt the pain, not the fox. Instead the evil side o her was healing really quickly, she didn't even thought it was possible.

When Kira fell on the ground with the fox on the top of her, the bitch stabbed Kira's stomach again. It was an incredibly deep cut, she was pretty sure the sword went across her body. But she didn't died though, she wasn't going to die. She coudn't. The fox knew if there was no Kira there would be no fox and she wouldn't be as powerful as she wanted to be. So she made sure that the cut would be deep but not enough to kill her.

"Bye Kira." The fox smiled. Kira felt a tear rolling down her face. "You won't be able to see you mom." The fox started rolling the sword making Kira scream. "You won't see you dad." She kept rolling the weapon. "Your friends. You won't see Scott." Another tear fell down Kira's face hitting the sand. "You know, they lied to you Kira. They really did." The fox gave her an evil smirk. "You actually killed Scott, you know that right? So, you won't be able to ever see him again even if I wanted to let you go."
She couldn't take the pain anymore, so she tried to reach  her sword and stabbed the fox's neck. Blood started raining on Kira's face.
The fox dropped her body on the sand.

The fox gasped. Kira's eyes started glowing, it was becoming more orange than it used to be. But Kira still wasn't healing she could feel she was slowly dying. Kira got in her feet, she stuggled but she did it.

When the fox finally took her last breath Kira fell on her knees. When she looked back up the 3 skinwalker where in front of her.

"You successed. You can go home now." They said in erusion.

Kira looked at them surprised. "You can finally control your fox." Samantha said to her, helping her getting up.

"Thank you." The kitsune smiled. "Thank you so much." The skinwalkers nodded. Kira looked at her cuts. "Why am I not healing?" She asked. "Because you're too weak for that and we can't help you anymore." They told her. Kira unfotunatelly didn't had her phone with her. Her things gor all burned when she was practicing throwing eletricity. She was desapointed but she nodded, turned her back to them and tried to walk.