Introduction

Ladies and Gentlemen, the captain has turned on the fasten seat belt sign. If you haven't already done so, please stow your carry-on luggage underneath the seat in-front of you or in an overhead bin. Please take your seat and fasten your seat belt. Also make sure your seat back and folding trays are in their full upright position.

If you are seated next to an emergency exit, please read carefully the special instructions card located by your seat. If you do not wish to perform the functions described in the event of an emergency, please ask a flight attendant to reseat you.

We remind you that this is a non-smoking flight. Smoking is prohibited on the entire air-craft including the lavatories. Tampering with, disabling or destroying the lavatory smoke detectors is prohibited by law.

If you have any questions about our flight today, please don't hesitate to ask one of our flight attendants, thank you. 

-

After speaking to the passengers, and educating them about the do's and don'ts of the aircraft I placed the intercom mic back into its rightful place. Making my way over to the other flight attendants, I held a short conversation with them before I ordered them to take their rightful positions on the aircraft to begin the safety demonstration. 

-

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your flight attendant my name is Onika and i'm your chief flight attendant. On behalf of captain Smith and the entire crew, welcome aboard American Airways, non-stop service from Los Angeles to Philadelphia.

Our flight time will be for five hours and fifteen minutes. We will be flying at an altitude of 36,000 feet at a ground speed of one hundred and fifty five miles per hour. 

At this time, make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position and that your seat belt is correctly fastened. Also, your portable electronic devices must be set to airplane mode until an announcement is made upon arrival. Thank you. 

I spoke once again, taking my thumb off of the button that allows me to project the sound of my voice into the intercom. Placing both of my arms to the side of my body, I listened as the captains voice ring through the aircraft as he called out further instructions... "Flight attendants, please prepare for gate departure. Flight attendants, doors on automatic, cross-check and report. Thank you.

After the captain ended, I placed my thumb back over the small button and raised the intercom mic to my lips speaking... "Now we request your full attention as the flight attendants demonstrate the safety features of this aircraft."

-

Walking down the aisle of the aircraft, I answered all the questions that were flung at me my the many passengers aboard the flight. I pushed the cart filled with hot and cold beverages, ice, and snacks consisting of salted peanuts and biscoff cookies, my personal favorite. Leaning over into the row I passed the snacks and drinks over to the passengers seated in the row. 

Smiling at the passengers I just served, I started to push the cart while responding to them with 'you're welcomes'. Turning my head to the front I made an abrupt stop grabbing on to the rails of the cart when ran directly into someone exiting one of the rows before me. Wasting the contents of a partially empty glass unto the man standing in the front of me, the crotch area of his pant was drenched with water. 

"Shit!" He said airily, while he looked down at his pant using the palms of his hands to brush away the liquid that now covered his pant. 

"I am so sorry, sir! I...I" I spoke hastily as I fumbled to get some napkins. 

"Don't even bother, yo!" He said as he quickly turned around making his way to the lavatory. 

-

Entering the lavatory I quickly closed and locked the door behind of me. Releasing the belt from around my waist, I unbuttoned and unzipped the zipper to my pant. Extending one of my foot to the side, I let my pant fall around my thighs. Pulling my boxer brief from around my waist, I released myself into the toilet. Shaking myself off, I pulled my underwear and pant back up around my waist and flushed the toilet. 

Unraveling a bunch of tissue paper, I crumpled it up in the palm of my hand and proceeded to wipe the area of my pant that the liquid spilled. After the area was somewhat dry I threw the paper into the garbage. Examining the area once again, I realized that there was tissue, linty looking stuff left behind on my pant. Groaning out in frustration I started to brush the area with my hand, but that worked only to a certain extent. 

Hearing someone knock on the outside of the door, I sighed out. Washing my hands and drying them, I unlocked the door and exited the room allowing the next person entrance. I walked down the Aisle back to my seat. I placed my laptop unto my lap and continued to make some finishing touches to my document.

As I continued my legal writing, I heard the wheels of the cart as it rolled on the floor. Turning my head to the sound, my eyes landed on the flight attendant who spilled water on me. She went back down the aisle but not before landing her eyes on me, when her eyes met mine she quickly averted her gaze and continued in her track.

I watched as she sauntered her way down the aisle. Her skirt held tightly to her ass as it switched from one side to the next. Her long hair ran smoothly down her back and blew with each graceful step she made. She was just-

"Excuse me sir, I'd like to pass" the gentleman seated right beside me spoke.

"Oh, sure." I responded as I got up from my seat allowing him access to pass.

Standing in the aisle way once again, I stared, carefully admiring the flight attendant until she came out of sight. 

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoy. 
Vote and Comment! 
Please excuse any errors made.

Nadine💓🇦🇬