Fifteen.

31st, December, 2016
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
8:30 pm

3hrs 30min until New Year.

*Nicki POV*

I got Nicki home finally. We had about an hour drive here because of traffic. On our way here I started a conversation with her because I was anxious and I didn't want to look too suspicious. During the conversation she told about what happened between her and her brother, which didn't sit right with me. I have a sister and I wouldn't do that to her. But I held off on the situation because that's not what I planned for tonight. Tonight is about me and her.

~

Nicki already changed and I changed also. Nicki wore a white skin tight dress which showed her curves perfectly. She had her hair pulled back into a ponytail neatly. Na really did a good job picking something beautiful yet simple for her. I have to remind myself to thank her. 

We were walking down the stairs of my house and Nicki would not quit asking questions.

"OK, could I have a hint meek?" Nicki asked sweetly as I was leading her to the back door.

"Nope" I answered shortly.

"You know, in here does smell good. Like someone was cooking. Did you cook Rihmeek?  Could I get some before we leave? I'm starving, that airplane food ain't shit." she asked, now whining a little as I looked down at her and continued to walk smiling.

"I ain't have no food Nicki" I told her smiling because her face was priceless.

"But M-" she stopped talking when we came to the door leading to the backyard and she heard Lil Wayne's how to love being played.

SN: The video has nth to do with anything pertaining to this story, only the song. Think about how Nicki was treated in her last relationship, not being loved only being used for sex and how she thought she was just a home wrecker. Ps: I'm in love with this fucking song to this day.

"uh, what's going on Rihmeek? " she asked as she stopped walking, gripping my arm.

"Why don't you open the door and see for yourself?"

~

*Nicki POV*

"why don't you open the door and see for yourself?" Rihmeek said as he pushed me to the door.

What was he up too? First he let me get dressed into a simple yet beautiful body fitting dress, he won't tell me what he has planned for us tonight. And he is giving me short answers to my questions, which is unlike him. Now we come down here and he's leading me outside where music is playing?

I pushed the glass door open that was separating us from outside, with my head down. When the door opened I lifted my head slowly, as I rose my head my eyes came in contact with rose pedals placed precisely in a straight line leading to a table placed for two with candles placed in the center.

I turned to look at meek and he was smiling from ear to ear, which was contagious because I started to smile also.

"Would you care to join me for dinner Nic?" he asked looking at me questionably, which caused me smile even harder.

No one ever took the time out to do anything like this for me before. For once I felt special.

"Of course I would love to join you for dinner Rihmeek! " I replied hugging him.