Sixteen - Pt 1

1st, January, 2017
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
12:20am

...Continuation,

*Meek POV*

She pushed me onto the bed and climbed on top of me, wanting to be in control. She grinded her hips into mine causing friction between my jeans and the soft material of her underwear. She stared right into my eyes still grinding and moving her hips, as I rose beneath her. She leaned forward/down onto me pressing her soft lips against mine, she ran her tongue over my lips begging for an entrance as I granted her access. As she continued to grind her hips into mine I thrust upwards receiving an angelic moan from her. 

She then released my lips sitting up on me staring. She used her hands and burst the buttons from my shirt, ripping it open exposing my chest.

*Nicki POV*

I released his lips slowly sitting up on him staring deep into his eyes. I couldn't wait any longer so I pulled at his shirt causing the buttons to burst and his shirt to rip, exposing his chest. His chest was the color of dark chocolate and his six pack was well defined.

"I've been waiting to do this meek." I said a bit breathless. "You!?! I've been waiting since the day you almost gave me blue balls at that hotel." he responded roughly, turning me over on the bed switching positions. He pinned my arms down, kissing the fuck outta me, as I sucked on his bottom lip. We released from the kiss with more lust in our eyes. Meek started to kiss down my neck taking control, but I wanted to be in control.

"Meek! " I moaned out.  "mhm" he mumbled sucking on my neck definitely leaving a mark.

"I wanna be in control baby. "

"Na, Amma be in control, just enjoy this." I heard him say as he continued his actions.

"N-no! Please Daddy, let me be in control!" I said seductively calling him daddy for the first time, bringing my hands up rubbing his waves.

"Dam girl! Calling a nigga daddy and shit! Aight be in control for now. " he said turning us over, placing me on top.

I smiled down at him as I started to grind more and he raised even more beneath me. I leaned forward connecting our lips then released, licking my way down his chest. I licked through all the valleys of his six pack until I came in contact with his V-line. I smiled and made my way between his legs, unbuckling his pant.  I pulled his pant down and I saw his dick stretching against the material of his boxers. My eyes lit up and I licked my lips at the view.

I pulled his boxers down and his dick sprung free making me jump a little gasping at the sight. "what's the matter baby girl? " he asked smirking sitting up on his elbows. "Rihmeek, your huge!" I said grabbing a hold of it. This man's dick was the biggest chocolate bar I've ever scene in my life. It was long and thick and had multiple veins, but one huge vein stood out.  It started from the base of his dick to the tip, and I licked my lips ready to taste. " I know the view is amazing Nic, but what you gone do with it?"

I removed my hands from his shaft and stood up. I removed my dress and all under garments leaving my body completely naked. He sat up a bit and his eyes traveled my body. "Dam, you beautiful girl!" I went back between his legs eagerly and grabbed a hold of his dick which caused him to grunt.

I leaned forward and licked my way from the base to the tip, eyeing him as I savoured the sweet taste. I put my mouth over the tip circling my tongue around it as a received another grunt from him. I popped it out of my mouth and repeated the action twice. I then started to go down  on him, the length and width of his dick started to fill the inside of my mouth quickly. I held unto to it bobbing my head up and down licking it occasionally. I then moved down to his balls sucking the life out of each of them, as I listened to him grunt and groan. I popped him out " how does it feel? Do you like that? I asked more seductively as I licked it like a lollipop. "Dam girl! Of course!" he groaned as I smiled spitting down on it then placing it back into my. I deep throated him making it hard for me to breath, but instead of gagging I moaned sending vibrations down his dick making him groan out more in pleasure. I came up a bit bobbing my head up and down again as my hair fell into my face.  He leaned up grabbing my hair and pushing my head further down.

"Shit! Fuck girl! " he said as I came back up and repeated my actions. He  started to twitch in my mouth and his veins became more defined, letting me know he was ready to bust. He tried moving me but I held on sucking him harder. He then released into my mouth as the hot salty cum slid down my throat, as I continued to suck and lick every drop. 

"Shit, girl you nasty as fuck!" he said stroking his dick.

"Only for you daddy." I grinned getting up "and that's also a thank you for caring about me, and this surprise." I told him, getting up from between his legs.

"Well now Amma return the favor. And am in control now!" he growled as he roughly threw me on my back, not wasting any time.

He got down to my pussy and I felt as he ran his fingers down my slit kissing the top.  " your shit fat as fuck!" he said making me giggle,  blush and hide my face with my hands. " don't be shy now Nic. " he said blowing air on my clit, sending my hands to my side as my body jumped.

************************
Thank y'all for reading, hope you enjoy.
VOTE AND COMMENT!
PLEASE excuse any errors made.

TonTon™ 😘