Three.

Tuesday, 27th, September,2016
Plane ✈
11:30am

"Excuse me sir, what would you prefer coffee or juice?"

After attending work this morning I've been a little distant. My mind/thoughts have been zoning out. I've just been making my rounds and only spoke when spoken to. Robert called and messaged me again last night, which I kindly declined, left on read then took the opportunity to block him. I don't understand why he is so persistent in cheating on his wife and breaking apart his little family. Which could possibly lead to the devastation of his son. I'm not a home wrecker! Well not anymore, and I will not take that path again. My past will NOT replay.

**Flashback**

AHHH SHIT! FUCK JAYY! S-SLOW
D-DOWN!" I shouted to the top of my lungs.

"NO! Babe take this dick like a big girl!" he growled into my ears, making me twitch at the feeling of me about to cum.

"JAY! AM ABOUT TO CUM!" I screamed.

"Wait hold it Nic! Before you can cum tell me you forgive me" he said ramming his shaft deeper.

At first my mind was so puzzled and more focused on cumming cause he wasn't really pleasing me, I had to scream and make noise to boost his confidence just to get my nut. And I do this all the time.

I was about to obey his command but then I remembered what brought us to this point.

"No! FUCK YOU! get your lying, cheating ass off me!" I shouted while I struggled to get him off and out of me.

"Nicki, baby I told you am sorry!" he said pulling out getting off of me.

"No! I can't do this, you lied and I stayed! Am better than this! I was raised better than this, I was raised with morals!" I shouted now gathering my clothes.

"Nic! I didn't really lie I just withheld that part of my life."

"You lied nigga! You came into my life and everything thing changed! I became naive! You could do No wrong! But now am ending things! FUCK YOU JAYSON!" I said now putting on my last piece of clothing.

"NO! Nicki I told you, it's you who I want! I should've told you about my situation and I apologize for that. That's in our past now babe" he said walking closer to me as I gathered my things.

"babe!?! Jay your MARRIED with TWO KIDS! TWO! we been seeing each other for three Motherfucking years and your youngest child with your wife is ONE!" I shouted.

"he's actually eleven months Nic" he said now upsetting me even more.

"I don't care how old it is! And how does that make this any better? You told me LIES and said "y'all not together and oh y'all separated" but then you had I child with her when we were together!"

"Nick-"

"NO! Don't fucking Nicki me! You cheated on me with her!"

"Nicki"

"Who am I kidding you never cheated you PLAYED the fuck outta me! You made me a FUCKING SIDE BITCH!" I shouted now hitting him in his chest.

" Nicki you're not a side bitch! I told you that was an honest mistake" he said pulling me closer to him.

"Honest mistake!?! Honest mistake!?! Need I remind you I would've still been fucking you in every position everywhere in this house whenever I felt like if she didn't walk in on us that day fucking in the kitchen!"

"Babe I can still fuck you in every position in this house whenever." he said smirking.

"NO! YOU'RE MISSING THE FUCKING POINT! you would've still been leading me on, and I wouldn't have known you were MARRIED with KIDS!"

"You know how embarrassing that was? Not only to find out you're a side bitch but a SIDE BITCH TO A MARRIED MAN!" I screamed with tears threatening to fall.

"No Nicki baby don't cry baby! I told you, me and her are done! I want you" he said now wiping my tears that made it into site.

"you were playing the both of us but I'm the dumb one cause she has the ring not me"

"I'm done with her babe, I promise! Give me some more time and that ring will be yours." he said kissing my forehead then my lips.

"Jay-"

"No,shh" he said while kissing me with so much force.

"let me show you how serious I am" he said now walking me backwards to the bed taking my straps down once again.

"MHMMHMM" I Moaned softly about to give in, but then the bedroom door swung open. Revealing his wife.

~

"OH HELL NAH! JAYSON YOU CHEATING ON ME AGAIN!?! AND WITH THIS SAME HOME WRECKING BITCH!?! AGAIN!?! she shouted.

"BITCH!?! BI-" I was about to answer her duck ass but Jayson cut me off.

"B-babe, it's not what it looks like. I was trying to end things with her but she wouldn't let me! She was forcing herself on me. " he said while I sat there shocked at how he switched up and how easily he lied.

"WHAT!?!" I shouted.

"Nah! Babe it's aight, but I hope she like how my pussy taste cause your tongue was just exploring every inch of it last night!" she said staring directly at me.

" Bitch are you delusional? He playing the both of us!"

"And you gone tell her am forcing myself on you? You bitch ass nigga! You just practically begged me to stay, and was just saying "how you done with her and you gone marry ME!" "

"you know what!?! I'm just a dumb ass for believing your lies. Am so fucking dumb!" I said gathering my things again.

"you right" she mumbled under her breath.

"Excuse me?!? Bitch your just as dumb as me! And you talking bout he ate your pussy last night and how it taste!?!"

"BITCH HOW MY ASS TASTE? CAUSE HE BEEN EATING IT FOR THE LAST THREE FUCKING YEARS!"

"YOU NASY DUTTY KIN BITCH!" "AN HE KISS YA PICKNEE AN DEM WITH THE SAME LIP AN DEM TOO! YOU CYAN ASK THEM HOW E TAST TOO!!
I cussed now speaking dialect. You can tell am real pissed because I started cursing in my native language.

"LIKKLE DICK BITCH!" I said

"You weren't saying that a couple minutes ago or even the three years we been together " he said being smart.

" That's because I was raised right my mother said if you don't have nothing good to say bite ya tongue." "I was faking every time and unlike you I wasn't using you for sex I actually got attached, to what you may ask? I don't know now cause you a bitch ass nigga"

"Plus you just exposed yourself!" I said as his wife's mouth hung open.

"Yes bitch we been fucking for three years! How long y'all been married again? Oh four? OK! "

I took my stuff up and stormed passed the both of them but not before saying.

"And BITCH go shopping your out of ice-cream!"

**Flashback over**

~

"Thirty minutes until we land in Los Angeles." the pilot spoke over the intercom knocking me out of my thoughts.

I thought that would've been the last time seeing Jayson but that was only the start, which made me regret ever meeting him in the first place.

************************

More flashbacks to come also!
Oh and I wrote this chapter on my phone so.

Thank y'all for reading, hope you enjoy.
VOTE AND COMMENT! And excuse any errors made.

TonTon 😘