Fourteen.

31st, December, 2016
Plane ✈
11:30am

*Nicki POV*

~

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the captain has turned on the fasten seat belt sign. If you haven't already done so, please stow your carry-on luggage underneath the seat in-front of you or in an over head bin. Please take your seat and fasten your seat belt. And also make sure your seat back and folding trays are in their full upright position".

"If you are seated next to an emergency exit, please read carefully the special instructions card located by your seat. If you do not wish to perform the functions described in the event of an emergency, please ask a flight attendant to re-seat you".

"We remind you that this is a non-smoking flight. Smoking is prohibited on the entire air-craft including the lavatories. Tampering with, disabling or destroying the lavatory smoke detectors is prohibited by law".

"If you have any questions about our flight today please don't hesitate to ask one of our flight attendants thank you".

~

"I can't believe Jelani is still holding on to the past." Candi said rolling her eyes.

We were currently on our flight from LA to Philly and we already made our first rounds, so we were just sitting in the back talking.

"Im saying, why he so pressed? I know what that relationship lead up to but dam it wasn't your fault." Thembi said.

" I know, I just don't know what else must be done, for him to forgive me. I know our family won't be back to normal but at least, if he forgives me we'll be close to it. " I told them putting my head down trying not to cry.

"Nic don't cry, Jelani is just being an ass. Let's not talk about this now Boo." TT said rubbing my back.

"Right!  Wait, did you say when you left mama C, meek came to pick you up?" Sherika asked smiling.

"Oooh, bitch give us the deets!"

~

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 
7:30 am

*Meek POV*

"I'll see you in court next week, to represent you Mr. Larkson." I told my client as we ended or consultation.

"Thank you very much Mr. Williams, I'll definitely see you next week, and happy New Year when it comes around." he said getting up to shake my hand as I returned the favor.

He exited the room, and I continued to go over the information about the case. I also sat and went through documents about other upcoming cases.

~

Today is New years eve and am planning on asking Nicki to officially be my girl tonight. I already have everything set up. I asked Pamela to book a private chef for me so he could prepare dinner for Nicki and I, I also asked Na to order a dress and a pair of shoes, which Nicki would be changing into once I get her home.

At this present moment there is a planner at my house setting up everything, something simple though. I would've done everything myself but, as you can see I had to show up for work, plus I want everything to be perfect, I would've just messed up something.

I know it sounds a bit over the top, for just asking her to be my girlfriend. But I want to put in alot of effort/ work to represent the amount of effort I'll put into this relationship and how serious I am.

I just want her to feel loved. She sat and explain the struggles she went through with her last relationship and the ones before that, so I just want to give her a different outlook and prove to her that I'm different. I also wanted to start the New year off on a good note.

There's just something about Onika that gives me a feeling that I can't really explain. I feel like am obligated to prove myself to her, and to always protect her.  Out of all the girls I've dated none of them gave me this feeling, a feeling worth fighting for.

~

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Philadelphia Int. Airport
7:30pm

*Nicki POV*

~

Our plane just landed in Philly, I'm just happy to be off of that plane. We were currently discussing our plans for tonight since it was new year's.

"So you guys know, when we get to the hotel we gotta sleep. Cause we might not have any time to sleep, after since we gotta go to work in the morning." TT said as we continued to discuss our plans.

" I don't think I'll be staying at the hotel. " I told them.

" and why is that bitch?" Sherika asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Because... "

"Because what hoe? " Candi asked as we continued to walk through the airport.

"Because,  Meek said he doesn't want me to stay in a hotel." I told them smiling.

"Oh, okay bitch! Taking orders from daddy I see." Thembi said raising an eyebrow at me as everyone else laughed.

"SHUT UUUPP! " I told them as I pushed the door exiting the airport doors.

" So what you gone do then? You taking a uber to him, or he picking you up." Candi asked.

"I don't know bitch,  I gotta call him. Let me do that now though." I said standing up, reaching for my phone calling him.

~

"Hi, Rihmeek......Should I get an uber or are you picking me up..... Huh?..." I took the phone from my ear turning around puzzled.

When I turned I saw Rihmeek walking towards me. I let go of my bag and ran towards him.

"Rihmeeeeeeeeek! " I squealed.

I jumped onto him as he just held me laughing. I had my arms wrapped around his neck as he held my ass for balance.

" Hey Nic" he said placing a kiss to my lips. 

"Oh, okay bitch! Just forget about us hoe! " I heard Sherika say as meek chuckled and placed me on my feet. 

~

Meek and I were currently on our way to his house.
We stood and had a short conversation with my girls and he told them, that I wouldn't be able to go out with them tonight because we had plans.  Of course they had things to say, raising eyebrows and shit. Whereas, I was a bit puzzled at first but he told me to trust him. Which I'll definitely do.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
This update is dedicated to: Top_Diamond1 . 😘

Thank y'all for reading, hope you enjoy.
VOTE AND COMMENT!
PLEASE excuse any errors made.

TonTon™ 😘