15

Janus' POV

Alex just came in and he looked pissed and worried. He stormed right past me and slammed our room door.

Janus: Nettie, what happened?

Serenity: Some dude came to the studio and kissed daddy. He looked really angry too.

Janus: I put out your snacks. Just feed Ash for me. I'll be back. I removed my apron and went up the stairs. I knocked and waited for an answer. Alex came out his hair wet and he was angry. It was written all over his face.

Alex: What?

Janus: You okay?

Alex: No. Now is there anything else you want from me?

Janus: Why are you being so rude?

Alex: Jeez, can't a guy get a moments peace?! All I ask for is 2 minutes without you or the damn kids bothering me about something! I AM SICK OF IT AND I'M SICK OF YOU! He slammed the door in my face. What was happening to him? Why was he being this way? I went down the stairs and back into the kitchen. I sat down and put my fae into my arms. I felt the tears fall and I began to cry. I sat up and looked at my wedding band. I moved it up and saw the tattoo that Alex and I both got. Mine had his name and his had mine. Right underneath our wedding rings. Similar to the one Kevin got when he married Dani.

Serenity: Mommy, you okay? I wiped my face and looked at my daughter.

Janus: Yeah, just a little emotional from the baby.

Serenity: Okay. She smiled and went back into the dining room. I got up and went to the window in the kitchen and saw someone next to Alex's car. I went to the security button and pressed it. The arrived almost immeddietly and grabbed the guy. Once his face became clearer, I saw it was Mason. What is he doing here? I heard Alex come downstairs and he gave me a evil side glance. I had never seen this side of him before. It was almost scary.

Alex: I'm going out. I'll be back. He walked out the door and took his car out. I sighed and went into the living room. I saw a family album on the coffee table. I opened it and looked at all the photos in it. It was full of our memories. Pics of me when I was little and pics of him when he was little. Pics of our kids and it just made me smile a bit. I put the book down and sighed. I went into the back yard and saw Serenity and Storm playing with Ashton. It made me smile how they played together. They were playing catch and it was cute to me. Soon they'd play with the little baby boy or girl. I smiled and they looked at me. I sat out there for about 2 hours when I heard a crash. I jumped up.

Janus: STAY BACK HERE! I yelled to the kids. I went into the house and out the front door. I saw Alex's car on the front lawn. The front had been destroyed because he crashed into the front gate. I walked over to the car and the front door popped open. Liqour bottles fell out and Alex sauntered out.

Janus: ARE YOU CRAZY?! YOU COULD'VE HURT SOMEONE?!

Alex: *drunk* Y--You aren't the b--boss of me. I am a grown man.

Janus: YOUR DRUNK?! REALLY?! FIRST YOU YELL AT ME THEN YOU GO OFF AND GET DRUNK AND CRASH YOUR DAMN CAR INTO OUR FRONT LAWN ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! His face went from carefree to serious and he walked over to me.

Alex: You want to repeat that?

Janus: How dare you get drunk and crash your fucking car on our damn front lawn?! WHAT IF THE KIDS WERE---. I was cut off by his hand colliding with my face. He grabbed my shoulders and shook me.

Alex: Don't you ever talk to me like that? You hear me bitch? I nodded, scared of his sudden attitude change. He pushed me on the ground and walked off.

Alex: GOOD! He went into the house and slammed the door shut. I was petrified. What the hell just happened?