(1/intro)- Who are they?!

Jade
I sat in my first period, math bored out my mind. I looked at my twin jayda and she was struggling to keep her eyes open. I looked at her till she looked at me then I started talking to her in my head. It's this twin thing we have. But the other twins at this school can't do that. Mama said it's because we are different. And I couldn't agree more.

"Are you ready to leave this class?"I asked.

"No because then it's social studies. I'm ready to go home" she said, putting her head down.

"Jayda put that head up" mis. Frank said, adjusting her glasses. Well putting them closer to the tip of her nose.

She placed her head on her hands and looked at her.

"Ok now Jade can you tell me wat is -4-(-9) and 30% of 50 times the distance from the earth to the moon"

I dropped my pencil and my mouth. See I was with her when she said the first thing. Then she lost me.

"Ummm" I looked at the clock, 5 more seconds. "Thaaaaaaaat shoooooouuld beeeeeeee-" the bell rung.

I smiled at her.

"Sorry I'll try Wednesday,"I said. We have A and B days.

She just looked at me and started writing something.

"What's your mama number?" she asked.

"555-3455" I said walking out.

So is she going to say I tried to answer but time ran out or is she gone lie? That's not even a question, you know she's going to lie.

I stopped and I felt like I was missing something. I didn't feel whole. I turned around and soon realized why. Jayda was not by me. When we are apart I get a feeling. Mama said it's a twin thing, but no one else has that.

"Where are you"I asked her hoping she could hear me.

Why is she not answering?where is she?

      Jayda (10 minutes ago)
I was walking with my sister out of class when I remembered that I needed my books for social studies. I started walking to my locker. When I got there I felt like I was missing something. I started to talk to her but then I felt another feeling. Deep in my chest. It felt like my heart was trying to rip out my chest. It hurts but feels good at the same time. I placed my hand over my heart confused.

"Hi," I heard in a voice that sang in my ears and stopped some of the pain.

I turned around and saw the sexiest man I think I have ever seen. I mean he got me questioning how Chris brown looks.

I couldn't talk, I could barely move.

"Jayde, why did you just leave me like that?" I heard my sister say.

I couldn't take my eyes off him.

"Umm hello earth to jayda" she said.

He smiled and looked at my sister.

"Hi, I'm Owen and my brother just moved here not too long ago"he said smiling.

"Aww yea great" she said before turning back to me."so you left why" she asked.

No words would come out.

"I had to get my books and I ran into him and I can't move, I can't talk, all I can do is look at him" I said.

"Why" she asked.

"I don't know, I never felt like this," I said.

We Was interrupted by someone I'm guessing is his brother. He was cute but Owen looked better to me.

"Jade"I said.

She wasn't answering.

Is it happening to her to.

This is so awkward.

"Hi, umm im Chase" he said.

The bell rang, snapping me and I guess Jade out of our trance.

"I'm Jayda and this is my sister jade"I said before clearing my throat.

They both smiled and my heart melted. What is going on.

"Well nice to meet y'all"Chase said, holding out his hand to me,and Owen hissed. He moved his hands.

I look at them crazy. My head was telling me to leave them because that was weird. But I can't really move. It's like he's controlling me.

Owen looked in my eyes and smiled before saying "we'll see you two around"

Chase smiled at my sister before they both walked away.

I felt the feeling again,but I looked back and saw my sister. So why do I feel like this. Does she feel it too?

   Jade
I was at a loss of words. Who are they? Why do they make us feel like that? Why do I feel like I know him? Why do I feel like I've seen him before? Why do I feel so alone and forgetful? My sister is by me. Is it him that's making me feel like that? Why is he so cute? Why does he have those eyes that make me feel safe? Why do I feel like I need to be by him? Why just why?

I looked at my sisters and she looked like she was at a loss too.

"W- we should get to class"I said.

"Y-yea sure," she said. We got all the same classes because of how we feel when we are apart. The whole class my mind was one one thing.

Chase.

I don't know him but I feel like I do. I feel like I knew him my whole life.

I feel something in my heart like it's trying to come out.

I gotta ask my mama.(Jane)

Daddy (John) gone freak.

But what is it about them that got us feeling like this.

I looked over to my sister.

She was looking out in space. I squinted at her to hear her thoughts.

She was thinking the same as me.

I want to see them again.

No you don't sweetie you need to see them.

I looked at my sister.

She wasn't looking at me and it wasn't her voice.

Who was that

What is going on today?