Never be the same

Owen

I sat in the living room shaking my leg hoping they are gonna be okay.

I looked Over to my brother and I could hear his wolf crying.

I sighed.

If they come back they need their wolves.

So I should check up on them.

"Hey baby doll"

"Hi"

"We're coming to get you really soon okay"

"Promise"

"Yes just promise me something"

"Anything"

"When you get in there, start slow. They don't know about you so be gentle. And don't be mad at the mother or father. They're scared of what they don't understand"

"I'll try"

"I need both of you to promise"

"We promise"

Cassidy

I watched his lifeless body on the ground.

He should be back by now , I just hope he didn't say the wrong thing and get trapped.

I walked over to him and tried to feel his energy or something , anything.

I can't go down there and tell my boys that their mates are gone.

Maybe I need to send someone out to get him.

Just as I was going to get one of the boys he jumped up scaring me

"Jesus you nearly sent ME to heaven"I said holding my chest.

"We have to go to the woods,"he said, running out the house.

"Where is everyone" he asked looking around.

"They are in the human world. I will get you back there but first what did that say?"I asked.

"He said he would give them to me"he said.

"Wait is just like that" I asked, kinda scared.

"Yes why?"he asked.

God would never play with the natural order like that. He never gave a soul , let alone two, back so easy. Something is up. I hoped he would get them , but I thought he would be put through a test or something.

"Nothing just get the girls" I said.

I don't want any more problems , he just got his daughters back.

Jane

"And mama said one day I Will be able to lift  a whole house by my self soon" the small child said.

He just look so happy and innocent despite being a mixture of so many messed up things.

I thought that children growing up with a beast inside of them would make them evil.

Or even just mess up the childhood.

But he is just so happy, full of life in wonder like a regular child.

"Because he is one," one of the boys said.

"Okay we're back and the spirits have the souls if they ask where you got them from or who helped you I'm not involved now you must go they won't be there for long" the beautiful woman said.