They will not end up like you!

Jade
The whole day we didn't see them. It's like they just disappeared. We were sitting outside waiting for someone to pick us up. But we were hoping for mama. When the car pulled up I held my breath and quickly released when I saw her.

"Hi girls,"she said, unlocking the doors.

"Hey mama" Jayda said at the same time as me.

"How was your day"She asked with a bright smile.

We looked at each other.

"You tell her"she told me.

"No you" I said.

She rolled her eyes.

"Mama this boy named Owen made me feel kinda the same as when I'm not with Jade"she said.

"Yea and I hear a voice in my head and it wasn't Jayda"

She didn't say anything at first. She just looked at us.

"Did it feel like something was trying to come out?"she asked with fear in her eyes.

"Yes, it was weird," I said.

She didn't say anything the whole ride. She had fear all in her eyes. Like someone just died  or something.

We got to the house and she quickly got out leaving me and Jayda with our thoughts.

                 Jane
This can't be happening. Not now. I thought we had more time. God we gotta get them out of them fast before it's too late. I ran up the steps to my husband. His smile quickly changed to a look of concern.

"What's wrong?"he asked, coming close to me.

"The girls,it's happening"I said.

"But it's not time how did this happen" he said with a smile.

He always wanted this. This is the day he waited for and the one I cursed.

"We need to take them to the faiths" I said.

"Why" he asked.

"I don't want my girls going through that and turning into a 6 foot, 500 pound beast" I said.

He places his hand over his heart acting like he's hurt.

I rolled my eyes.

"Mama is everything ok"I heard one of them say.

"Yes you girls are hungry"I asked as I walked down the steps.

I made them a quick sandwich and placed a little something that should put them to sleep for 5 hours.

"Girls come and eat" I said, putting them on the table.

I closed my eyes as they both quickly passed out.

"You know we could just let them out, they been put up for 15 years," he said, picking them up.

"Shut up its all your fault"I said, starting to cry.

"Watch how you talk to your alpha," he said in a deep voice. It wasn't him, it was Leo, his wolf.

I looked at my husband with his now green eyes and closed mine.

Why is my life like this?

"Sorry alpha," I said, not wanting to make Leo mad.

His eyes slowly went back to brown as my husband took back control of his body.

"Awe you sure about this, they already have a separation problem. Completely taking them away for the girls will only make it worse"he said.

"Well they just want to be closer, sisters, what's wrong with that?"I said.

He sighed and started walking to the door with my girls in both hands.

We drove for what it seems like hours to get to the woods where no one would go.

We stepped out of the car and he grabbed them.

We walked for a while till we got to a place with no trees, just grass.

He gave them to me and got on his knees. He started whispering something too low for me to hear. Then he stood up and bit his arm till blood came out and dripped to the grown.

The ground shook and leafs and grass started to all come together till 5 people stood.

They were all tall. It was 2 girls and 3 boys. They had a yellow glow around them. And long robes. 

He dropped to his knees  and pulled me down so that I was on mine.

"Why have you come?" The man asked.

I looked at him waiting for him to talk.

                John
  I closed my eyes and dropped to my knees pulling Jane down with me. You have to show respect to them or you will be killed. They have no souls.

I know what she wants me to say but I just can't.

I want them to keep their wolfs. I always wanted them to. But she never did.

It's not like it's her fault.

I never told her I was one till she was pregnant and we were married.

I know I was wrong but I thought I would lose her.

When she fouled out she wanted a divorce,but I marked her.

Once you are marked no man will find you attractive but the one who marked you.

There's no way to unmark someone.

So if she was to do that she would forever be alone,so she stayed.

I saw her looking at me so I spoke.

"We wish to remove the wolves,"I said.

"Are you sure?" A woman asked, looking at  the girls.

"Could we get them back?"I asked.

"Of course but we never know how the wolf would feel"She said.

I nodded.

She placed her hand on their heart and said something her voice was low.

"Stop her, don't let this happen,"Leo said.

"U can't you know how she feels about this"I said.

She took her hand off and held two souls and her hands.

"These are wolf souls," she said. "We will lock them away when y'all are ready you can get them. But when the girls die from old age they will get past on to someone else" she said.

We nodded.

"They will need to be extra close now the feeling will be worse because the other piece of them is gone" she said.

We nodded.

And with that they vanished.

I picked up the girls and we went home.