Help me!

Jane

."Would you like to sit"she asked me.

"Um yes please"I said following her to a seat.

"So what seems to be the problem?"she asked, picking up her son and placing him on her lap.

"I'm not happy with my family"I said with a deep breath.

She looked at me concerned for a second.

"Mama, can I try to make her happy?" the child said.

"Muto," she said, moving her hands.

I saw the child move but nothing came out.

"Sorry I can feel this is going to be serious"she said.

I gave her a soft smile.

"Now why are you not happy with your family?" she asked.

"Well for one my daughters have things inside of them and I can't do nothing about it" I said.

"Oh like my daughters"she said pointing to her child.

"Yes! I want to be ....okay with it but I just can't"I said honestly.

Tears came down my eyes.

I haven't cried in years , it just kept coming.

"My husband is not the man I married , that thing inside of him scares me. I can't look at my children the same. My little girls are basically gone because those things barely let them free. My 15 year olds are attached to your sons and they are sooo not the same no more. Everything they do or say is about them , like I'm glad they are happy , but I miss how they were. I just want to leave if all. I just want to be normal" I said crying my heart out.

"One thing I suggest ,  if I'm allowed to make a suggestion"she asked.

I nodded.

"Please just help me. Whatever you think will help I will do"I said crying to her.

"Acceptance"she said.

"How could I accept this?"I ask.

"I know your husband tries to love you and kiss you , right" she asked. 

"Yes but I can't just let him know what he is" I said.

"He has always been that person. Before you knew he was a wolf it was no problem , so why should it be now" she asked.

"Because it's like a monster is inside of him,"I said.

"Look around. My husband is a wolf , my sons are wolf's , vampires , and a wizard , and my daughter is a wolf vampire mix. House full of "monsters'' , your talking  to a  witch with mixed being in her blo-"

"That's different," I said, erupting.

"How"she asked.

"I...I don't know"I said, crying again.

"I think you never dealt with it and now things are changing and you're still dealing with old stuff" she said.

Maybe she's right.

"I think you have to accept your life,"she said, touching my arm.

"Deep down you know he will never hurt you , same for your kids. So that's not a reason. You just haven't accepted anything. She  said.

"Where do I start?" I asked.

"Well if I was you I would-"

John(a little later)