Chapter 10

Katie's POV

I sighed heavily as I walked into the main room. Harry was sitting on one of the couches, looking at his phone. I walked over to where he was and flopped down on the couch. 

I sighed heavily again as I wrapped my arms around his arm and rested my head and cheek against it. It was comforting, and I could pretty much fall asleep right here, right now. 

"How you doing, love?" Harry asked, slightly caressing, and he looked down at me. 

"I'm so tired, Harry. How have you done this for so long?" My aching eyes wanted to close so badly. It physically hurt to keep them open.

He chuckled. "I don't know... Really. It's hard, but you just, like, push through it because it's what you love to do...  and the fans happiness make it worth while." 

"True.." 

Harry kissed my head and moved to get up. 

"No." I whined lightly and tugged him back down. "You're comfy and I wanna sleep a little before we go on." 

"Shouldn't I get Niall for this?" Harry mused. 

I felt my chest flutter, and I actually kind of wanted to vomit, but I didn't. "Why would you ask that?" 

Harry chuckled. "You know he'd happily oblige to this."

"Who'd happily oblige to whatty?" The Irishman asked as he walked in wearing a solid denim skinnies and black tee combo.

Harry stood up and pried me off him. "You would happily be her pillow for a nap." 

Niall nodded. "Yeah, of course." He sauntered over to where I was and set himself beside me, pulling me to him. I tensed at first, but soon relaxed. He's comfortable too, maybe even more than Harry, and warmer. I wrapped my arms around his torso and laid my head on his shoulder. 

Maddy walked in wearing her red heels, librarian dress, and black knit cardigan number. Honestly, if you want to know what sums up her style, this would be the outfit to do so. I'd opted for my new overall, light wash, pants I just bought yesterday while shopping with a white tee shirt, blue plaid flannel tied around my waist, and brown combats. 

"Someone looks sleepy, and comfortable." 

I only rolled my eyes before closing them and snuggling closer to Niall. Each and every day, I do get more comfortable with him and it's hard to hide it at moments. 

"Aw, you look so cute." There was a quiet snapping sound. "I know who my woman crush Wednesday is today."

My eyes flew open and I shot up to point a finger at her. "You can't post that!"

She shot me a smug look and pocketed her phone. "Just did. Don't worry, I cropped it."

"But fans will see a shoulder. A guy's shoulder. And my arms were wrapped around someone. Matie, they will start guessing even more!" 

Maddy's face deadpanned and whatever color she had left drained from her skin. "What do I do?" She pulled her phone out. "There's already thousands of likes. Stuff in the comments."

"Katie. Maddy. What is this?" Jennifer asked, coming into the room and showed us her phone screen. There was shares onto Twitter and Tumblr. Some of them screenshots as well. That's great.

"What do I do?" Maddy asked. "Delete it or keep it?"

I shrugged. "I dunno! The damage is done." A moment later, I put a hand over my mouth and looked in Niall's direction, who seemed a bit hurt. "I didn't mean it like that. You know... I know... I... just.. fucking shit." I stormed out of the room and made way to backstage as fast as I could.