Going out to ''eat''

''Grace , grab your coat it's freezing outside''

I reached for the coat , I didn't want it , but my stubborn self grabbed it.

''Where are you going anyways''

My brother asked full of curiosity , as always.

''Going out to eat''

Just a simple lie , I haven't eaten in 6 days and when I did , I just worked it off.

''You eat out alot.. Doesn't seem like you've been gaining weight''

Of course he would notice.

''Guess im very lucky then , aren't I ?''

He sighed.

''Yeah .. Sure.. Whatever , have a good time!''

I opened the door and went out in the cold irish air. Suddenly a 'love dovey' couple passed by be , laughing and holding hands. I want that too. Wait, were they laughing at me. No , but. GRACE stop it ! My inner voice told me. I just kept walking , until I came to my old house. Where I've lost everything. My first boyfriend. And I left with a broken heart , unhealed when my mum and dad died. Now , my brother and I lives in this little tiny tiny house , you could compare it to the one in charlie and the chocolate factory.

I really miss this place. Without noticing right away , there were others living in the house. I could see the joy a daughter and her mum had in there.

That reminded me of the good old days , when I wasn't thinking about suicide just to reunite with my mum.

''Excuse me m'am''

I snapped out of it and followed my eyes to his face. I was faced with green eyed and a ridiculousy a huge mop of brown curls.

''Yeah ?''

I quickly asked the familiar face , just hoping to get out of this thing and hoping it wouldn't lead to a coversation.

''Are you okay?''

I wasn't sure what I should answer ..

''I'm fine''

A lie again , why. BECASUE you're a fake ass bitch. Great now Im battling my own voice.

''No you're..-''

'We' were interupted by 4 other boys , and one face just too familiar.

''Grace?''

Shoot ...