Ruby

P.O.V Josh

After my little meeting with Juliet, I continued off onto my hunt for Tyler. But I couldn't find him anywhere.

I learned a lot about Juliet, actually. She loves the same shit I listen too, she makes her own music, she my age. But...

She has cancer.

Leukemia, to be precise.

It broke my heart after finding out. She just got it too; about two weeks ago. It's incurable. It would take a miracle to save her life. Juliet new she was gonna die, which she is not prepared for just yet. She doesn't want to die, she wants to live the best life ever, and I promised her that I would.

We had exchanged numbers and decided to meet up; after telling her to come with a list of things she wants to do. The doctors had estimated about a year left beforehand. That seemed like plenty of time.

She was gorgeous too. Knowing she would lose her blonde locks, made me sympathize towards her. I mean, don't get pissed, but, I would date her...

If I was straight.

But, I'm gay as hell and won't date her. I'm gay for Tyler. Point made; now you crazy, God-spawned creatures can go wipe your tears off.

I still haven't found Tyler and I've gone through three gardens around the perimeter of the hospital. Holy hell, this place has a lot of gardens. And benches too.

The benches were always empty, but now it felt like they had to be filled to the max. But, they weren't. As expected, they were are isolated. Fear seeped deeper within me and I practically ran to attempt and find Tyler. And, considering I was out of shape, I was about to pass out. That was a lot of running compared to me.

I was rounding the third corner, leading to the backside, when I saw someone. They were crying whilst sitting on the sidewalk; with their knees tucked up to their chest and their head buried deep within their arms. I heard sobs and sniffles coming from this person. I did not hesitate to run to this person named Tyler.

"Tyler!" I attempted to yell as I also attempted to catch my breath. "Tyler speak to me please. What is wrong?" I plopped down next to the poor, crying child; trying to comfort him. He just continued to sob, and I didn't know what to do.

"Please speak to me, please. I need to hear something." I probed on. I wanted to know why. I had to have answers in order to get another answer. I waited and waited for what felt like hours, when he finally poked up his head.

He looked like hell.

Tyler's face was puffy, and a dark red color; stained from the tears, which are still flowing. His eyes bloodshot with dark circles clearer than day under them. Underneath all the redness, was his dead face. Some parts showed it, others didn't. He was whiter than the whitest of the white. To be honest, he looked like a walking corpse.

"I-" He broke off, transitioning into a fit of tears again. I instantly wrapped him in a hug. He didn't take a second longer to hook his arms around me. I could already feel the tears leaking through my shirt. I felt so miserable that he had to feel this way. I just let him cry for a bit, releasing all the emotions out.

"Are you scared, Ty?" I asked, just hoping for some type of answer. I felt a barely noticeable nod, and I was then on the verge of tears. I pulled away and made him look at me. I wiped off his cheeks with the end of my shirt. He smiled a real smile and my heart skipped about five beats.

"Tyler," I started once I finished wiping tears off, "I want you to know that I am right here with you. I will mourn with you, I will dance with you, I will cry with tears of joy with you. I love you and we will get through this together. Don't worry Tyler, there is nothing to worry about. Nothing at all. If we expect the worse, we will deal with it properly. And if we expect the best, we will most likely have a fucking party. But, please cheer up, Tyler. I hate seeing you like this. To be honest, it makes me feel like we switched lives; with you crying and me trying to cheer you u-up." I broke off crying at that point, after the realization.

It did feel like we switched lives. I was so used to people cheering me up, instead of the opposite. What kills me more is that this is Tyler that I am trying to cheer up. I don't want to see him cry; I even hate the fact he's sick. He is too much of a diamond to be crying.

His eyes widened after I broke off crying. "Josh, oh my god, I am so sorry. I-I don't want it to be like this. I don't want either of us crying. It kills me too just seeing you cry. I love you too much and it pains me to see you like this." He said.

I chuckled lightly at his last remark. "And now I know that feeling too." I then kissed him with the most passionate kiss I could. It honestly felt like the best kiss we have shared so far. It felt like butterflies shot out of my asshole.

"I fucking love you so much, Tyler." I muffled through his mouth, slightly pulling away. Once we finally pulled away, I could tell that he was alright, and was ready.

"I fucking love you too. Now let's get inside. I can't wait any longer for this answer." He stated, intertwining our hands.

We made it back to the room, with the doctor still in there. Surprising right? He looked up at the door when I stepped in first, not seeing Tyler.

"Did you have any luck?" I just decided to answer that question by actually showing Tyler. "Thank the Lord. I was actually really scared." He sighed, grinning ear to ear. I smiled and glanced over at Tyler; who was grinning too.

I looked back at Kellin, wanting to get this over with now. I guess he took the hint, because he nodded and turned around, grabbing the file.

"You guys should probably take a seat." And that raised up my nervousness by a whole new level. I was still holding Tyler's hand and so I decided to give it a reassuring squeeze.

"So you said that you had a loss of appetite, nausea, heartburn, and indigestion. Well we have sadly got the answer to that." Kellin spoke slowly, clearly not wanting to say. Tyler nodded his head, tears forming. I gave his hand a good squeeze and sent him a mind-easing smile.

"Tyler and Josh, I am so fucking sorry, but-"

I AM SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE. MY SOFTBALL COACH IS AN ASSHOLE AND DECIDES TO KEEP US PRACTICING 342/7 EVERY DAY. SO BY THE TIME I GOT HOME, I DID MY HOMEWORK, SHOWERED AND SLEPT. BUT HERE IS THIS FOR NOW.

I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE SCARED. NOW DONT CHEAT ON AND LOOK FOR THE ANSWER TO TYLERS SICKNESS.

BUT I WILL UPDATE THE REST OF THE WEEKEND THROUGH MONDAY. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR READING AND IS SCARED FOR WHATS ABOUT TO HAPPEN. BAIIIII BOIIII.