You're Eyes are the Size of the Moon

Chapters are gonna get longer now that the story is ending. So that's a good thing.

P.O.V Josh

They are taking in Tyler for surgery right now. My nerves don't even feel like they are functioning. I am not prepared and I want him to be healthy.

His parents are sitting right next to me, as they prepare to take him away. They are letting us have a minute with him just in case. I am just waiting for his parents to finish talking.

"We are deeply sorry for not being here. Work has been bombarding us and we have to get these bills paid. I want you to stay strong though, okay? I don't want you to give up. Stay strong for us and Josh. Please baby. We love you so much." Tyler's mom says, breaking down in the end of her sentence.

His father never said anything, but I knew he was crying. I could tell by the sniffles that weren't coming from Tyler's mom nor me.

Gerard had already came in and said what he needed to. I guess him and Jamia had a little encounter. As to which Jamia raped Frank and Gerard confronted her about it and Frank woke up. Which was quite exciting because they both chewed her ass. Not literally, of course. And now, Gerard and Frank are officially back together. YEAH BITCHES!

"Josh, you can speak now." Tyler's mom snapped me from my thoughts. I just nodded and smiled, turning towards Tyler more. Mrs. and Mr. Joseph had moved to give me privacy with him.

"Tyler, please fight. I love you so much. I want you to fight for us, Tyler. Believe in yourself. You're fighting like a bad ass right now, don't stop please. I miss your smile, I miss your voice, I miss you. I love you more than love itself. I want you to battle. Stay alive, friend." I spoke, tears welling up in my eyes.

I wanted to give up; but I knew I couldn't. I had to fight just as hard as Tyler. I had to stay strong too, because, slowly, I was falling apart.

I sniffled and grabbed his hand. I brought it up to my lips. As I kissed his hand, a tear fell onto his hand. I just rubbed it in, wanting to spill all my emotions onto him.

I felt a hand on my back and looked up to see Gee, standing there, giving me a sad smile. I smiled back, a genuine smile, and looked back at Tyler. He looked so peaceful. I wondered what was going on in his head. It surely couldn't be like what happened to me. Me almost dying.

Memories flooded my mind of that experience. Brendon and my "alter ego." It was like reality. Being tied up. Having to sing. Forgiving Brendon. It just attacked me like a fucking bear. And it pained me.

"Josh, it's time to leave." Kellin informed me, tapping my shoulder. I nodded and sighed before getting up. I noticed that Gee had already left the room.

"I love you, Tyjo." I said, giving Tyler a kiss on the forehead before following his parents out of the room. They closed the goddamn door once I stepped out and I went to Frank's room.

I got there and saw Gerard in the bed with Frank. They were both watching a movie, and Gerard was playing with Frank's hair. I smiled, before knocking. They both looked up and smiled.

"Come in, I guess." Frank said, laughing a little.

"They took him into surgery." I chimed in. Gerard looked down and smiled.

"I believe that he will make it." Gerard said softly. Frank grabbed his hand and held it tightly. I pulled up a chair and sat in it.

"I believe so too." I agreed, smiling. I truly did believe it. I knew he was gonna fight for all of us. We just had to battle with him just as strong.