// Chapter 3 //

Chapter 3

Holly's P.O.V

"I hacked into his folders, I'm printing his embarrassing photos." She lets out a small giggle.

Who actually thought, Audrey Teddy, would be so evil? Audrey thought of the plan and what to do, it was actually pretty lame but I am just here for entertainment! "Oh Audrey, you're so evil and I love it!" I sit down next to her.

"Okay, everything is set. Let's go." She told me. I followed her, she knew where the party was. The party was filled with Drunk maniacs and dancing all over the place. "Do whatever you want, If you hear glass drop or something it means plan's cancelled and ruined and just run." She walks off,

I see Noah,"Hey Noah," I nudge him.

"Um, Who are you?" He asks me."It's me Holly, Holly Rose. I was invited by Axel." I sigh,"For real? You actually came, you know what he wants. Don't trust his fake personality." Noah warns me.

"Yeah, I know. He's a playboy." I sit up.

I haven't even been here for 30 minutes and I already hear a plate drop.

I run and see Audrey spilled juice all over Axel. She's just standing there."What are you doing?!? RUN!" I yell at her and she follows me behind. We didn't dare to look back.

"I think we've lost them..." I breath heavily. Audrey still looks pale and unable to move."We failed, Holly. We've got things heading our way, you must be ready." She warns me.

"Let's go home and forget about this. Wanna sleep at mine today?" I offer. Audrey nods.

Damn it, I left the car. How could I forget? We walk silently and enter the car as we go back home.

"Today has been a long day, you know. Tomorrow will be even longer." I jump on my bed and fall asleep.

**

I enter school with Audrey and eyes seem to be set on us. I open my locker and see Axel right there, with all his buddies following him.

"Why'd you do that?" He asks me clenching his knuckles. Is he about to punch me?

"I have no idea what you are talking, Axel. There is no-"

Bam.

I see blood on the floor. Is it coming from me? "Next time you don't mess with me." He walks away.

"What are you talking me about? You don't mess with me. Now that I have seen your true colors I can't call you a friend anymore." I smile.

He turns around and comes back."And you haven't?" He punches again.

"Stop-" Audrey tries to shout.

"Axel, haven't you always seen this devious little girl right in front of you?" I pull out my weapon, yup. A stun gun. I stun super quick and he falls down to the ground.

I stand up and wipe away the blood. "Rebels win once again." I walk off.

"Ugh!" I let out a big groan. I snatch away the ice pack Audrey gave to me."Ugh! It hurts. At least it didn't leave a big bruise." I sit quietly.

"You didn't have to help me, I'm sorry. I-I need to tell you something at Lunch. I've been hiding this ever since. Please meet me here." She runs off.

Great, I'm now alone. I swear that Axel doesn't know any manners.

Lunch Period

I'm standing where Audrey told me to meet her. She's still not here.

Never mind here she is. "Well, I've got something to tell you, Holly. I've hid it from you ever since..It happened when you left to go Germany." She talks quietly.

What is she talking about? Did something happen while I left?

"Well, When you left I started dating...Axel." She sighed and cried. I looked at her surprised. I was just thinking but, don't get too ahead of yourself. I don't want to be mean but she isn't Axel's type, not that I know what kind of girls he is interested in.

But I need to know what he did.

"Well..I thought he loved me. I gave him what he wanted, after that he dumped me and told me I was just another one of his toys." She wiped my tears.

"How dare he? I'm coming back. Stay here." I told her.

I speed walk to the cafeteria. When I walked past the girls Bathroom, I heard someone crying.

This cry sounded very familiar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello dear readers.

Well, you never thought of Audrey like that did you? Well, I hope you didn't but she got toyed after Holly left her alone which is why she doesn't want to make friends because she still has a nickname.

Who do you think is crying? Read the next chapter to find out. Thanks for reading this chapter very short I know.

But don't forget to Vote, share and also post an honest comment about this chapter!

~PixelMator.

// This chapter has been edited. //