// Chapter 11 //

Chapter 11

Holly's P.O.V

I follow Diana, who was running away from me. But why? I catch up to her and grab her by the arm. "Diana, what is the matter?" I ask her.

She doesn't face me.

"You made friends." She covers her face. "Yeah so?" I scratch the back of my head with my free hand, I looked confused at her. What is the big deal if I make friends?

"Yet. I thought, we'll both. Not have. Any friends." She paused."Wait, Diana. You don't have friends?" I ask her sitting down on the floor.

"Yes, I don't have any...I try to but they say I am spoiled." She sits down the opposite way still not facing me. "How are you spoiled?" She is a spoiled brat even I know that, but why do they think she is spoiled. She is only 10.

"Well, I come into school with a new outfit everyday. I always leave the price tag on so people can see how rich I am because if they know I am rich then they will hang out with me. But then they tell me outfits don't cost over £500." She presses her head against her knees.

She is being desperate, she is looking for attention. Just like Amber. "Do they say anything else?" I lay down on the floor.

"Yes, only the girls hate me but the boys love me! They call me mean things, like a bitch, slut and whore." She still covers her face.

"Okay wait no, you don't say those words. They are bad. I say it because I am older. Watch your language. How many friends do you have that are boys?" I ask her.

"Like a boyfriend or something? Well I started dating not long ago so like 3 months so over 2?" She thinks.

"The fuck? No Diana, you need serious help. I'm sorry but I am telling mum. Why and how? Why would you date!?! Diana you're only 10! Not freaking 16. Learn your age! You're still growing there is no need to go so fast." I pause."You really need to stop acting like a bitch and grow up. Dating at this age? Pathetic, you're just looking for attention. Wearing expensive clothes and not taking of the price tag? Stupid, you're just being greedy for friends." I look at her.

I know I was being harsh. But, it is the truth. She stands up and looks down."Thanks for being nice. Bye." She walks off.

"Whatever." I walk the opposite way.

Oh by the way, I am not one of them people when their younger sibling gets upset then they get all upset because their younger sibling is upset. I don't care she needs to grow up and face life. If she is upset I don't really care. I'm not a kind sister.

I enter the room and see Amber making herself comfortable on my bed.

"It's better if you make yourself look neat and not like a total slob, because that is how you are acting right now." I told her. She just shrugs and starts watching television. 

"Great, I'll go and make some snacks!" I close the door walking downstairs into the kitchen. I enter the kitchen and see Mary and Hannah creating dinner.

"Welcome, Holly. Is there anything you need?" They said in a formal voice while bowing down to me. "No, there isn't really anything I need...I'm just here to make some snacks." I politely touch their shoulder, telling them to get up.

"Oh no, It'd be rude of us to not make it for you! Let us make the snacks. We'll be up there shortly!" They hurry.

I swear they are to kind to be rude too.

"No, it's okay. I mean, you have dinner to create! I'll make it myself! I think it is nice to make some snacks for me once in a while!" I smile enthusiastically.