// Chapter 6 //

Chapter 6

Holly's P.O.V

"Um...Mr Gray..W-what do you need?" I sat down on the chair. "May you explain what this is?" He showed me a few clips on the school camera. Especially the one where I used my stun gun on Axel.

"Look he-" 

"2 week suspension. Miss Rose, you could have hurt him! How could you, especially your unacceptable behavior towards Mrs June. You don't put respect to your elders. What has happened to you?!" He looks at me while passing me a suspension pass. Did he even see him punching me?!? Unbelievable.

If I remember correctly, suspension pass is where you miss lesson and do homework and do work for the teachers, you're not allowed lunch even if your hungry they don't care. 

"Apart from my looks nothing much. Look, I'll go home at the end of the day. Okay? I'm leaving. Goodbye." I closed the door.

It's lunch time now.  I walk into the cafeteria to be filled with boys and girls staring at me whispering things like:

"Here's the thirsty girl."

"She'll never get Parker."

Some one even threw water on me!

Oh my god.

Amber was the one who threw water at me. Great, another group of bullies. I thought I was done being bullied by Piper and her ugly two friends.

I sat down next to Audrey who seems to be surprised, it seemed a bit fake. "Something happened?" She put her fork down and put her hand on her chin. Tiffany and Ellie were waiting for my answer.

"Okay, so basically Parker sent me a note and I said to him to leave me alone and Mrs June thinks I sent him a love note. Oh and sleepover is off." I sit down.

"What Why?!" Ellie yelled looking upset.

"Because some little fucker told the principal and got me suspended two weeks." I shouted so the whole cafeteria could hear me.

I stood up."So who is the little bitch who told Mr Grey to check the school cameras?" I crossed my arms.

"Wow, You got suspended. How surprising" Amber said sarcastically. "Bitch, shut the fuck up. No one wants to hear your annoying voice." I turn to her. I was seriously mad, I wasn't worried about my mum. It was more about my dad, he takes school so serious. He doesn't know about my detentions and stuff like that only my mum knows about my bad behavior in school but, if I get suspended he is sure to find out.

My mum is NOT going to be happy. When she means the rebel gang she doesn't mean to get suspended but just like skip lessons and stuff like that.

"Whoa, Holly has exploded."

"I don't want to hear your voices if you're not going to tell me who told him. Tell me who the actual fuck told him?"

Mr Gray never checks the camera.

"Whoa, calm down!" Audrey tried pulling me down."What's gotten into you?"

"Audrey, you'd be mad. You know what! Fuck this! It's done I'm suspended for two weeks so what. It d-doesn't- never mind." I walk off.

I walk to the principals office and storm in."I'm going home, try and stop me." I smash the door close.

This day has just been the worst. I started crying,"I'm a strong girl, I will not let this suspension get to my head!"

Thursday

"What is this! Holly!" My mother yelled. I knew it."Yes?" I go downstairs.

"You got expelled for two weeks!? How dare you!" She stares at me with threatening eyes.

"I'm sorry, I'm just not the best at school for goodness sake." I run back up.

"You were obviously targeted, I'm going to the school. Come with me. NOW!" She shouted at me. 

My mom passed me a dress and curled my hair, she was so aggressive. She handed me a pair off expensive sunglasses because she knew I was crying.

I look just like my mum. I follow my mum into the car while Pablo (one of our guards) drives us to the school.

I enter the school with my mum. People be looking at us while I'm wearing my summer outfit. I don't know why, but I actually think I look older than my mum.

I look at Parker who seems to be scanning me our eyes met, I quickly turn my eyes away facing the front. We got to the principals office, my mum kicked the door open.

"Damn, he isn't here." She turns around. "Do anyone of you know where the principal is?" She said quickly.

"Mum, just let it go. It doesn't matter," I look at her.

"Fine but you're staying here! Take your suspension pass make sure you stand up to your teachers."

I nodded in response." Good, well bye." She walked off in a delinquent way. I went to first period.

Which I was late for.

"He- Oh um Rose." Mr Thomas looked surprise at me."What are you doing here, you got suspended." He held his papers."Also isn't your dress a bit too revealing at your chest area."

I stood silent.

Why is he looking there in the first place?

"Okay then, you're quiet. Go and sit in your seat." I turn to see that Parker is next to my seat, but Amber is sitting there.

I sigh,"There's a bitch sitting in my seat, where else can I sit?" I ask Mr Thomas.

"A what?"

"Ugh, I mean Amber." I close my eyes.

"Well, there is a seat next to Axel-"

"HELL NO!" I yelled.

I walk up to Amber, I took her expensive bag and threw it across the classroom.

"The hell?!" She stood up. "Oh by the way, I know it was you who told the principal. You've messed with the wrong girl." I smirk pulling her by her hair and pushing her which makes her fall down to the ground.

"Um..." Mr Thomas just stands there.

"Well then start the lesson, don't worry about Amber. She's fine." I swing my legs.

"Okay then," He continues the lesson.

"Um hey-"

"Well hello Parker, I didn't see you there." I pull up my sunglasses. "Why are you wearing sunglasses? Oh and I'm sorry for getting you into trouble." He told me.

"Apology accepted. There are reasons why I am wearing sunglasses." I told him. 

"Wait, no way. You was crying!" He guessed.

"N-no! I was not!" I hesitated.

Is it really obvious that I was crying? Well whatever, I am still going to act like this.

"Whatever," I turned away from him.

// This chapter has been edited. //