// Chapter 13 //

Chapter 13

Holly's P.O.V

I haven't worn these fake glasses in ages!

"Could you like tell me how to chop this without crying?" I wipe away the tears coming from the strong smell of an onion.

Mary just sighed and smiled, I like how Mary is always so cheerful. But I know she hates a lot of people. "You're just going to have to deal with it. I am very happy you are helping us Holly. You could be doing something else, considering you are suspended." She bows to me while hurrying back to the pot.

"Oh, Mary. I'm bored, I'd really like to know how to cook! Maybe when I go back to school, I'll create a packet of sandwiches just for me!" I imagined my perfect sandwiches in my head considering they'll become a big fail.

"Just for you? At this age there would be someone you'd like. I know you like someone Holly." Hannah stares at me.

As soon as she said that I stop chopping the onions, quickly looking at her while she is still looking at me. Parker pops up in my head, damn it. Why now?!?

"What are you trying to say?" I wait for her response."Stop trying to hide it! I'm even using my teenager personality I've been through this! I'm not stupid Holly. Come on tell me!" Hannah immediately stops urging for my answer.

"Stop, she is obviously uncomfortable. As much as I would want to know, we must respect her privacy." Mary talks in a formally way."Thanks Mary, but as for now. I'm not sure whether I like him or I'm at the risk of having a heart attack." I start cutting the last onion.

Mary immediately stops,"Heart attack you say? That's funny, Holly I'm telling you the truth here. You like him, don't think it'd be easy. Just remember was I just said." She pauses."You like him." She continues cutting the bread in even slices.

It's only nine o'clock. Class would have started, in the end we didn't talk about Diana's immature romance. My mum was instantly needed, she owns a model agency. But there was some difficulties which means she was needed straight away. Which is kind of upsetting but I'm in the house alone with no one bothering me.

"Well, I've finished cutting the onions. I'm going to go and check the mail. See you." I wave to them taking off my apron and taking off the hairband in my hair, putting back on my fake glasses.

I go to the front door, collecting the daily mail. I check to see if there are any for me. Yup, just one. From my school.

I open it, just to find these words.

Dear Mrs/Miss Rose,

We apologize for the inconvenience.

 We've noticed your daughter has been treated unfairly by Mr Gray. The school's principal. Seeing by the cameras she was stalked and shouted and suspended for no reason. We apologize and want to confirm that your daughter is being sent back to school and Mr Gray is being held in for questioning.

We once again apologize for this happening and hope this never happens again. We've got a new principal to take over.

Thank you.

Wow, just as I said no one would be bothering me I get this letter. Really? Great I need to go to school now.

Seeing that there was no actual date for me to get back into school, I just went.

"Hello Miss Rose. Is there a reason why your late?" Miss Ram looked at me.

Miss Ram, she wears WAY to much makeup for this school to handle. She also thinks she looks pretty!

"Well, I was suspended. I also got this letter from the school saying I needed to come back." I show her the letter. She looks at it clearly then says."Okay. go to class. I'll mark you in an present since Mrs June marked you absent.

"Alright, thanks." I walk off heading to Mrs June's class. 

I stand right in front of her door, I take a breath in and open the door.

Damn it, I looked super messy. With my uncombed hair done in a messy bun, also wearing my fake glasses with no make up on. Yup, Nerdy Holly back again.

"Nerdy Holly, back again!" Someone shouts. I shot them a look.

"And why did I come back to school?" I question myself. I look at the teacher Who was not, Miss June but Miss Hill.

"And why are you here?" I ask her. She looks at me in disbelief. "Is this how you talk to teachers, I really wonder if Mrs June actually went on maternity leave or just wanted to get away from you?" She smirks.

I hear ooo's and ouch in the rooms. And yup, Riley was there as well, but she didn't comment, and yes sitting in my seat.

"If I could, I would want to get away from you. But If I got away from you, you'd just come back to annoy me. And anyway as much as I hate you, or want to kill you. You're still an immature teacher." I stand there.

"And How am I immature? Holly?" She stands there for an answer. I roll my eyes."Remember when I was getting bullied from this ugly, uptight and stupid people. Who are pretty much like you, you were just standing in the crowd not bothering to help me. That's a chicken move ain't it?" I interrupted her before she could even say anything.

"Now, I'm going back home. Enjoying my paradise." I take a step back."Now your father wouldn't like that would he?" She smirked,"Go and sit down before you father knows about this, you wouldn't want to go boarding school would you?" She laughs.

"No wonder why your damn husband left you for another woman!" Miss Hill just stands there shocked." Go and sit down." She demands.

"Where?" I ask her.

"In your seat."

"There's a girl called Riley sitting there."

"Then just pull her hair and tell her to get off the seat. Didn't you do that with Amber?"

"I don't need you to tell me what I need to do." I sit on the seat near Parker, sitting next to Sam.

"What kind of nickname is Nerdy Holly?" Riley asks me, I look at her. Riley's got dark brown eyes, with black hair and purple highlights at the bottom.

"Beats me," I tell her,"Worst nickname ever!" She comments. We both laugh, I knew Riley wasn't that bad, she is actually really cool if you think about it.

Then Miss Hill, yes her. Stands right in front of me. "So Holly, would you like to tell me why your laughing?" Miss Hill looks at me with her hideous face.

"Because I can." I respond to her making Riley laugh."Out.Now." She orders me.

Then Riley stands up making the whole class look at her, while Parker isn't listening to any of these because he is sleeping. Really?

"Not her fault, I was the one who made her laugh." Riley laughs again. I start laughing again because she can't stand Miss Hill's face.

"Then both of you out. Disappointed in you Riley." She shakes her head sideways, making me and Riley shaking our heads sideways like she is doing.

"Your life was a disappointment!" I high five Riley, while escaping the classroom.

Not a bad start.

For now.

// This chapter has been edited. //