// Chapter 2 //

The outfit above is what Holly wore to the dinner. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2

Holly's P.O.V

It's already Friday. I couldn't forget how my mother transformed me, I love it so much.

"Mother..." I looked at myself in the mirror. "Thank you so much!" I thanked her. She nodded her head."You look very beautiful. Sadly, I'm more prettier." She joked.

"Ha ha, funny joke mother. You're a great comedian." I joked with her. Messing with my highlighted hair.

"You mean a 'momedian'?" She laughed. I stared at her.

"No. Just no." I hugged her.

I wish words would just describe how beautiful I am, having my ends highlighted and curled. Well, I did just describe myself beautiful. That would count as word. Describing me, but I just- Okay, you know what never mind.

The two annoying twins knocked on my room.

"What do you want? Dylan, I told you to leave me alone. I hope you're getting dressed for the dinner. Same with you Diana." I told them off.

Yup, my younger siblings name were, Dylan and Diana. They were so annoying. They weren't cute at all. Not even one bit.

"We haven't even said anything!" He told me. I stare at him coldly.

"Go and get dressed, come and talk after you've finished dressing. Ask Mary to help you with your clothing." I sat down on my bed looking at my phone.

I only had 5 contacts. Tiffany, Ellie, Mum, Dad and Audrey. I hope to get more.

"Dylan and Diana, Hurry up! You've got 20 minutes left after that we are leaving!" Yelled mother. I was already ready, can't wait to see Audrey's expression after she sees me like this.

The twins finally got ready, I went inside the car. going to the place, where we were meeting with Audrey's family.

We were meeting at her house. Auntie Teddy. Audrey's last name is Teddy, but she is nowhere near being as soft as a teddy! She's more like a rock.

Today I wore an outfit, my mum bought me. I saw Aunt Teddy standing outside. Waiting patiently for our arrival.

"Hello, long time no seen. Kimberly." She greeted my mother. (Who was also her sister.)"It's a shame your husband couldn't come. After all, he is a busy man. Come in." She invited us in.

A big house, still as clean as ever."Now, where's Holly?" She scanned all of us."Is she not here?" She looked upset."Um, I'm right here..." I told her.

She panicked in shock. She came over to hug me,"You've changed so much ever since you went Germany with your father!" She cried.

"Anyway, Audrey is in her room. Gerald, please take her to Audrey's room. Gerald will call you when dinner is ready." She turned over to talk to my mother straight after she finished talking to me.

"Audrey, You've got a visitor." He knocked politely. Must be this house personal butler, we've got Mary and others. That I barely remember.

"Bring them in." She ordered."Very well." He opened the door for me as I entered. "Hey, Hol-"

She looked up and saw me."Stranger?" She said looking at me confused.

"It's still me, Audrey. Holly, Holly Rose." I sit down on her couch. She immediately sits up and stands in front me.