// Chapter 10 //

Chapter 10

Holly's P.O.V

Wait, should I be scared?

"Mr Gray, what are you trying to say." I take a step back unfortunately I was stuck. "Nothing."

"Mr Gray, you're a sick bastard." I stand there horrified.

"That behavior isn't allowed in school." Mr Gray tells me off. "Do think that matters? you're probably forcing girls to sleep with you! You sick bastard...I-I can't believe this would actually...happen. Is that why you're stalking me?" I shout at him.

"You have no proof that I am stalking you. I shall take my leave." Mr Gray leaves everyone astonished. "Whoa, what just happened?" Parker asks me.

"I don't know. I'm going to get kidnapped." I bit my fingernails. "Hey don't bite your nails, they've got more bacteria than a public toilet." Noah told me off.

"Well, I'm worried. Someone stay at my house today!" I tell them. They all look at each other.

"Naomi!" They all point at her! I roll my eyes. "I don't really want to be with her." She said.

"Fine then. I'll just sleep at a hotel." I lean back on the wall."Fine then, I'll sleep with you" Amber smiles.

"Good, meet me at the parking lot after school." I tell her.

They all go, leaving me and Parker behind. "Did Amber bully you before you left?" Parker asks me.

"Nope, It was a girl named Piper. She was ugly and stupid" I tell him.

"Hmm, I think a girl called Piper approached me. I don't remember this though." Parker concentrates. "Don't worry about it." I tell him.

"Hey Parker, you going anywhere on Saturday?" I ask him a question. "Yup, I'm hanging out with my friends from my old school." He answers me.

"Oh, you had friends?" I ask him in a duh tone. "Yes. Yes I did." He looks at me.

Something was seriously wrong with me. I can't help but just keep on staring at Parker. Maybe I need help or maybe...No. I can't.

"W-well duh. I had only 2 friends. But that is not very surprising." I let out a small giggle. 

"Can I meet your friends?" I ask him.

"No." He replies instantly.

"Why?!?"

"because they are weird."

"It's okay, I'm weird."

"Sure, you're weird. But I don't really know if weird is the right word for them... I guess maybe dangerous?" He thinks to himself.

"It's fine, just tell me where you are going meet." I tell him.

"I don't know, we haven't decided yet." He answers me back.

What kind of weird were they? I hope he hanged out with nerds! That'd be so cool if he did!

I see Amber waiting for me,"Sorry, did you wait long?" I ask her.

"WELL YES I DID!" She shouts in my ear. We both sit inside my car then I realized something.

"Don't you have your own car?" I ask her looking at her. She nods and says,"Yes I do, but I don't want to waste fuel on this shitty school that exists." She starts twirling her hair. "Then why are you here?" I fold my arms.

"It's close to my house, only reason why." She files her nails. "Okay, if you say so." I start the car and start driving.

"Hey, have you ever met Parker's middle school friends?" She asks me out of sudden.

She just asked me out of no where did she over hear my conversation with him? Why, does she know them? "No, why do you know them?" I ask her while keeping my eyes on the road.

"Nope, I'm just asking." She starts going on snapchat and taking snaps.

We get to my house and she was amazed. She probably must of been thinking. A former ugly nerd lives in an ugly house. Well no.

"I didn't think you'd live in a house like this." She enters the house and looks around seeing all the maids and servants cleaning the house.

"Whoa, where's your room? I want to lay down." She stares at the £10,000 vase my mother got from China.'

"Isn't this the rare vase that you get from China, apparently it costs £10,000." Amber says  completely ignoring what she just said to me. "Um, yes it does." I answer her back.

"By the way, my room is just right there. Go up the stairs then go right then keep on walking straight, then you'll find my room. It'll say Holly's room." I start walking the opposite way.

"Kay, thanks." She tells me.

I look around the house to see my younger sister, looking at me. As soon as my eyes were set on her she turned away and ran.

There was something wrong with her.

// This chapter has been edited. //