// Chapter 9 //

Chapter 9

Holly's P.O.V

"Um. Yes I do..." I stare at her. "Very good. You know some cute boys!" She leaned against Amber's locker.

"Sis, you're twenty-five not sixteen." I told her off. "Well yeah, but I'm still young!" She smiled. "You've got maths with me. Well see you later Rose!" She waved off.

I enter the classroom, yes the classroom my sister is teaching in. I sit down at my seat. Getting out my books. Tiffany sits next to me.

Well...Let me tell you guys something. Basically, Ellie left with her parents to the countryside to assist with her Grandparents so now she is getting home schooled. Tiffany is now all alone, Audrey is a loner now. I'm still me!

My sister enters the classroom.

"Damn! She's hot for a teacher!" One of the boys shouted. 

"Wait, I swear she is a model. I've seen her on TV before. Her name is Ava something." Amber said looking surprised.

"Rose." She said.

"What?" Amber said.

"Don't call me by my first name, name is Miss Rose." She smiled.

Then Parker walks in, with Axel and Noah. 

"Go and sit down." She tapped her foot. They all sat down. 

"Okay, I'm going to put you into groups of six because it's better to work together." She said.

I zoned out for a bit, my sister is doing a really bad job right now. No one knows what we are learning.

"Holly, Tiffany, Parker, Noah, Audrey and Axel. That's your group Holly." She stared at me.

"WHAT NO! SIS PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!" 

Shit, I called her sis.

"Well, at least you get to work with your beloved Pa-"

I threw my pencil case at her because I knew what she is was going to say. "Okay you know what, as long as they don't annoy me, I won't flip out." I sat back down.

"Oh by the way, I'm Holly's older sister. Ava Rose. But you MUST call me Miss Rose. Oh I model just saying." She winked. "STOP IT!" I yelled at her.

"Oh my gosh! Ava one of the prettiest girls in the world is related to that garbage?" Amber said looking disgusted. 

"Amber, I'm not garbage. You must be talking about yourself sweetie." I told her. "Okay, that's enough. I'm pretty sure you've all learnt this. Power rule, work together to find out the answers" she handed out sheets.

"It's better if Holly does all the work." Axel complained. "It's better if you go and fuck off." I sneered at him.

"Hey Rosy, be nice." My sister told me off. "No! You put me in a group with two people I hate!" I yelled. "Fine, I'll take you to your favorite restaurant. If you finish the work."

"I can get whatever I want right?" I started fanning myself.

"Yes. But everyone must finish in your group." She told me. "No problem." I smirked. They all looked at me. "Well...Um let's get this work finished!" I started writing.

"Lucky." Audrey mumbled.

"Actually you was lucky when I was your friend." I continued writing. "Look, just stop...I'm sorry okay?" She apologized. I gave a small chuckle"I'm not your friend. So let's just pretend we don't know each other. Even though we are cousins." I joked.

"I'm good with that" She smiled. I continued writing, we all finished. My group was the first to finish, but they all didn't look happy. Why? Because I pretty much called them stupid and forced them to work harder,

It was funny.

***

Yay! Lunchtime!

I sit down next to Parker, who sits on the popular table (the table I am not wanted on) Yay, Amber is here and Naomi...

"Why is the slut here?" Amber crosses her legs. I look at her up and down and give a little laugh. "I think you're the slut. considering how many boys you have slept with." I laugh

"Oh please, says the one who is sitting next to her cru-"

I immediately stop her throwing my spoon at her face. "WHAT THE ACTUAL!" She stopped not saying the curse word.

"Sorry, you were going to say something unnecessary" I smile." It's not nice to chuck your spoon at a person who cares so much about her looks. Really. It's mean." Naomi points at me.

"It's not good to hang out with a bitch like her just to become popular." I stare at Naomi who avoids my eyes."That's what I thought." I start eating my food.

"Wow, you've got an attitude." Axel adds.

"Oh please." 

"Yeah, I agree with him." Noah Agrees.

"Yup." Parker agrees.

I roll my eyes."I'm sorry! I'm just so go-"  Amber chucks her chewing gum which was stuck on my hair. "Why..."

"I'm sorry, I was aiming at your eye. Sadly, that didn't happen." Amber starts kicking my foot.

Was I upset? No. I threw my slush at her 'perfect' hair. "THIS TOOK FRICKING 4 HOURS TO DO! HOW DARE YOU RUIN IT?"

"Holly, once again. What is the matter now?" Mr Gray said smiling like he already knew what was going on.

Why is he here? He doesn't come here.

"Why are you just saying my name? Amber was the one who threw gum at me" I told him. "Holly I've seen it all. There is no need to lie. Even though I saw it-" He coughs.

"Even though you what??" I stood there waiting for his answer. He coughs again. Once again he faked it."We'll talk about it later."

I sit back down to only find the whole table smiling except from Naomi. "Whatever you're thinking, get it off your mind." I stare at all of them.

"No can do, princess." Parker smiles.

I don't think I do...But maybe I like...No. Nevermind. Before I could even realize, I was abducted by the group of popular people leaving my dessert untouched. I scream seeing everyone looking at me. Some of them tried to help me, but they'd probably end up with a broken bone.

They corner me,"So what is your relationship with Mr Gray?" Amber smiles. "Please stop. I'm not going to get into a relationship with a stalker who probably sleeps with High school girls."

They all look at me confused until I heard his voice.

"What did you hear?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello dear readers,

You probably didn't think the principal is a stalker or is he? You might be like 'what the heck?' but don't worry, there are a lot of messed up people in the world. Don't worry you can trust me.

(btw Holly's heart was beating fast, could that be a nice of L O V E?)Or just being stunned by Mr Gray? I mean he does appear out of nowhere. No, he only appears when Holly is in an argument. Creepy or Nah? 

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter please vote, share and comment  positive honest comment! See ya later!

~PixelMator.

// This chapter has been edited. //