// Chapter 14 //

Chapter 14

Holly's P.O.V

"Really?!?" I look at Riley with a surprised look, I didn't think Riley got expelled. Me and Riley couldn't talk long, because Ugly Miss Hill came.

Giving us a long lecture about how to not talk about her past life, saying rude things. It was long and not worth listening too.

Yes! Lunchtime has arrived! And yes it is official, Audrey and Ryan are dating. Riley decided to sit with me, Amber also Tiffany.

"Hello, can I sit here?" Riley starts sitting down on the seat beside me. Tiffany and Amber look at each other." You sure you want to sit with us Riley? I mean look at Tia." Tiffany eyes Tia.

"Don't worry about it, Tia was boring anyway." Riley and I exchange phone numbers.

"Thanks." Riley turns off her phone.

Great, Princess Tia is heading our way. "Riley, waiting is over. We're here, time to go." She points to the table. And Audrey's hair is now brunette not violet, but brunette which she looks ugly in." No thanks." Riley declines.

"What?"

"I said no thanks, I would rather sit here." Riley looks at Tia.

"And why?" Tia looks astonished. I start giggling a tiny bit.

"Because they are way cooler than you, I don't even know why Parker hangs out with you." She starts eating her food.

"So, get lost Tia. Your words are making me stupid." I make a stupid face at her. Tia then turns around and walks away. Me and Riley high five.

Okay, now Audrey comes over. For real?

No, Audrey wasn't the same. Her attitude change, her fashion sense changed, her grades changed even her hair. She was wearing make up now.

"Ugh, what now Audrey? Are you going to brag about how you never enjoyed life because you were a librarian or something." Riley is still eating her food.

"Sorry, Boo. But today I am not here for you. I'm here for the attention whore." Audrey flicks her hair.

"Oh, you? Yeah that description fits you perfectly. Boo." I mock her. She looks at me. She flicks her hair again this time a few strands end in Riley's food.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. Riley, I didn't mean to put my hair in your food. It was an accident. I know how much you love food I'm so sorry." Audrey walks back.

"It's fine" She sighs."You can have my food, here." I pass her the untouched food.

"Thanks." She starts eating my food. I can see that Audrey is scared of Riley, She does look intimidating.

Audrey then ran away not daring to look back. I look at Riley who seems to be enjoying the food.

"So.."I pause."Do you like have a...Or did you like have a relationship with Parker?"I start twirling my hair looking away at Riley."No, we're just friends." She keeps on eating her food.

Friends, huh...Whenever people say that...Actually no never mind.

Just as I am about to stand up, I get a call. I rarely get calls. But I barely get any from my father. Yup, my dad was calling. This is really important if he is calling me.

I pray it isn't something bad.

I answer the call.

"Holly, is this you?" He speaks in his low voice asking me a question. I sigh, watching Riley, Amber and Tiffany looking at me.

"Yes, this is Holly. What do you want? I know it is something important just spit it out I have class really soon." I speak in a disrespectful way.

"I see," He clears his throat."I've decided to transfer you into a new school." He tells me.

"I never told you to put me in a different school!!" I shout at the phone making the whole cafeteria look at me.

"Well, Holly. I've decided and that's final. I'll email you where the school is. I knew this transformation was a bad idea. You'll back to being your old self and that's final.

"Wait- But!"

"Goodbye."He hangs up the phone.

I sit back down, Tiffany looks at me. Ellie already left, now I'm leaving Tiffany...He never listens to me. I hate it.

"I'm transferring, I suppose Miss Hill told him and my mother showed him the letters. It was nice to meet you all." I walk over to the popular table.

"Hey Popular chicks." I talk in a formally way. They all look at me and rolling there eyes at me which means they don't like me. "Hi." Noah greets me.

"Long time no speak, Noah. I'm afraid this might be the last time I'll speak to you all." I sigh looking away from Parker. "I'm transferring, so um goodbye?"  waving to Tiffany and them.

I didn't plan this, I'm going to a new school...With new people. It was nice to meet them though.

***

I went home without actually saying bye to everyone properly I left without saying no other word. I'm starting this Monday...

Does he want me get bullied again and change back to Nerdy Holly? I don't think so. I go inside the kitchen to find only Mary there, just reading newspapers. Then she notices me.

"Oh, hello. Hannah is looking for you. We've heard the news, it must be so heart breaking." She comes and hugs me.

"Thanks, I'm not really upset...Just annoyed, because he never listens to me.." I hug her back, then Hannah comes.

"Oh my gosh! I've found you! Let's go shopping on Saturday please!!"She begs me while Mary lets go of me. I look at her confused.

"For what?" I ask her...She looks at me astonished."Well, you're going to a new school! You're going to need to get some new clothes."She gets inside the kitchen and puts her apron on. "I'm not really in the mood to go shopping, you can shop for me though..." I start eating the snacks on the counter.

I'm not excited. I'll probably never be. I might get bullied again who knows? Let's just wait what happens hopefully nothing bad will happen. A new school... Who do I like and Who don't I like...

Not bothered anymore, let the future just go on... In the end I am the one who chooses my actions.

I am the one who chooses my actions.

// This chapter has been edited. //