// Chapter 5 //

Chapter 5

Holly's P.O.V

"Hey," Noah greeted me."Have you seen the new boy?" He asks me.

New boy? Great.

"Axel number two?" I joked.

"Yup. He's already started flirting with different girls." He leans on someones locker.

I was joking...I didn't actually think he'd become Axel number two.

"I was joking, I hope your joking. I don't want another playboy in school." I look at Noah crossing my arms leaning on my locker."Well, I'm not."

First period bell went.

"Well, I'll see you later. I've got to go to class." I put my bag on and started heading to class. I sat down in my seat, waiting for Mr Kelly.

He comes in with the new boy. Great, he's in my English class. "Well, anyway. We have a new boy in our class. Please introduce yourself" Mr Kelly steps back.

"Well, my name is Parker. That's all." He puts his hand behind his hair.

Great introduction.

"Okay then...Sit next to Holly." He points at me, I put a fake smile on my face. Why does he have to sit next to me?

"What's up Holly?" Parker asked me.

"Oh, me? I'm going to rip you into two shreds, other than that nothing much." I cross my legs, paying attention to class.

"You're aggressive, are you not?" He inches closer."You don't say!" I say with a sarcastic voice.

"Miss Rose! You seem to be talking during class, is there something the matter?" Mr Kelly interrupts me."No sir, Parker seems to be having trouble. I'm helping him." I lied.

"Okay, good thing to have a student I can depend on." He carries on with his lesson." I'm a good student, so If you want to talk then ask me when we are not in a lesson." I carry on listening to Mr Frank.

Period one is finally finished.

"Hey, Ellie and Tiffany!" I greet them, they turn around. "Hey Holly, What's up?" Ellie asks me.

"Well, on Saturday would you like to have a sleepover at my house?" I ask them.

They didn't even hesitate."YES!" They both shout. I roll my eyes."I'll pick you both up, make sure you are both ready" I walk off.

Great, what is there to do other then stare at ugly kids. "Ahem." I heard a women's voice. I look up at the medium height women standing right in front of me. Great, Miss Hill. The woman who loves bossing me around.

"Hello, Miss Rose. How has school been for you? Has the bullying stop?" She questions me. I sigh and roll my eyes, her curly brown hair and green eyes reminds me of my mother. It's just that she is no where as pretty as my mother.

"So, you knew I was getting bullied. But you didn't even stop them. How pathetic." I spit at her. She looks at me with astonished eyes. "Well, I just came to check up on you. Is this how you treat me?" She puts her hand on her hip and I cross my arms.

"Oh please, why would I treat you like a teacher? You're a pathetic teacher anyway!" I flip my hair. "Just try and report me to the principal, they wouldn't believe you." I smirk.

"You-" I interrupted her. "Just hush, no more words from you." I wave goodbye to her.

Period 2 bell went. great.

"Miss Rose! You're late" Mrs June stared at me. I scan the room, everyone is looking at me. Great, Parker is in this class."Well, you're not answering me. Let me intro-"