Denis Stoff Oneshot

For _blackhairdontcare_
-----------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s Pov

"Denis! Get back here!"

"No!"

Denis ran around the venue with my camera and I kinda need that since I'm there photographer.

"Denis!" I yelled chasing. Passing the guys who laughed at our childness. "Fucking hell, Stoff get back here!"

I ran about another few minutes until I couldn't find him any more. "Denis?"

I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my body. "Hello." He rested his chin on my shoulder.

I looked down at his hands to see that my camera was not there. "Babe where's my camera?"

"Sam may or may not have it now. Buuut you can't go just yet."

He held me tighter. "You have to give me a kiss annnd I also have a surprise for tonights show."

I nodded. "Okay..and I hope the surprise isn't bringing me up on stage.

He chuckled and let go of me, turning me so I faced him. I smiled and stood on my tippy toes, planting a kiss on his lips. Once we pulled away he smirked and kissed me agin, this time a bot rougher.

"DENIS STOP SUCKING YOUR GIRLFRIENDS FACE. SHOW TIME!" Denis chuckled and I blushed.

We made our way to the guys and Sam handed me my camera, Denis kissed my cheek and they went on stage. I smiled and went down by the barrier, getting ready to take pictures of Asking.
______________

They were half way through the set when Denis looked at me.

"So tonight I want to bring our photographer, my lovely girlfriend, up on stage." He said into the mic.

A guard came up to me and lifted me up onto the stage. Denis walked over and wrapped his arm around my waist. The crowd going wild.

"This girl, this girl right here means everything to me. I love her so much. She's supported me so mich through the years." Kyle came out with another mic, and handes it to me. "Tonight she is helping us sing Moving On."
______________

After the show Denis and I walked around the town. Our hands were together and we took a seat at a bench. I was a bit cold and he must of noticed.

"Here." He took of his sweater and gave it to me. I thanked him and slipped it on. Cuddling into his side.

"I love you Denis."

"I love you to baby girl. I always will."

I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Baby? Your vision okay? Cause you missed my lips."

I chuckled and pressed my lips on his. He placed his hands on my hips and my arms were wrapped around his neck. He bit my bottom lip and I parted my lips slightly, his tounge slipping into my mouth.

Our tounges fought for dominance, he obviously won. His tougne explored my mouth, causing me to moan slightly. He smirked and pulled away.

"We should go fix this in the bus." He spoke, looking down at his pants.

I chuckled and nodded. "Let's go then."

He smiled and lifted me up bridal style running towards the bus.
___________________________

I hope everyone loved this
oneshot!

~xxhyrulexx