II. The Possibility - All Alone With Another Guy?! (Part 16)

II. The Possibility – All Alone With Another Guy?! (Part 16) Alone in This World Again

+++

Xander brought the still fainted idiot Lander on the roof. He thought how it was better if only they remained alone in this world.

He caressed his cheek…then pinched it hard…

“Yeoooouch!” Lander woke up and Xander was annoyed at him.

 “Geez…man…if your angry with me just hit me than growling like that…” Lander was somehow pissy about it.

KAPOW!

“Yeaouuuuuch! Hey…why did you take it seriously!!!!” Lander protested, “…and that was the third time!!!” he added.

“Feel better now…” Xander shrugged.

Lander was relieved, “Hey, can we just forget the past and start all over again as a friend?” he suggested. Though deep inside there was still a place for him in his heart which aiming not only for being a friend but more than of it…Though, he gave it up already…long time ago…

Xander raised a brow then replied, “Friend? Hah…in your dreams…” he stood up, “…but if it is a slave then maybe I can reconsider…” he smirked. Xander was cocky but honestly he didn’t like to be only a friend for him but more of it. He just can’t express it.

“Hah…that will never happen…as*hole…” Lander laughed. Xander smirked.

“Hey…wait…if ever I’ll die…will you cry for me?” Lander asked in a straight face. Xander looked back.

“No.”

“Hahaha…as expected of you…” Lander winked. “Neither will I…” he added.

“How can an id*ot like you die easily…and I don’t need your tears” Xander replied.

“Yeah…coz I have many lives…hahaha…and c’mon dude my tears are expensive y’know…” Lander ended while they are both laughing and his plan of rap*ing someone fade away.

+++

After that conversation, Lander went to the kitchen and prepared bottled milk for Diana. Then, Jayna, suddenly appeared and looking grievously at him.

“Hey, Jayna easy…easy…” he’s sweating.

“Get away from Xander…” she yelled.

Lander chuckled, “Missy, he’s all yours sides I’m a guy and he’s not interested to me at all…so shall we be friends?”

“Hmpt…” Jayna smug.

“Anyway…take good care of him okay…or someone will steal him from you…hahaha…” Lander teased her then left.

“Argh…bastard!” Jayna gritted.

Then, he went to the frozen lady and fixed everything. She woke up again…

He left his last message, “Take care of Nion for me…and may you live happily after tonight…” he smiled.

+++

The chief scientist reported that the Annihilator was finish…

Lander closed his eyes…

“This will be it…mom…dad…Alexander…soon we’ll meet again…”

+++

Last chapter will be up…please continue in reading it…(^o^) another twist will happen in it…or…so LOL