Nine

***This chapter is real life, not through text ☺️***

Mike jumped off his bike after getting home from Will's house. Nancy and the boys had given him some great, big ideas to help get Eleven to forgive him, but all he wanted to do was talk it out with her. He hadn't been down in the basement to see her since the night before the dance. She came up for dinner and breakfast but that was about it. He once walked in on El and Nancy hanging out in Nancy's room and that really sucked.

He ran downstairs not really knowing what he would say when he saw her. Hearing Mike's loud footsteps, Eleven peeked her head out of her tent, with a confused look on her face. As soon as she saw Mike, the confused look flew off her face and it was replaced with a disgusted one. She quickly went back inside her tent.

Mike sighed. "El please come out we need to talk." "No we don't." She replied, still inside her tent. "Please El please you have to hear me out." He pleaded

Eleven slowly came out of her tent and came face to face with a nervous Mike. "Fine."

Mike took a deep breath. "El there is nothing going on between me and Jennifer Hayes. I swear to you. She means nothing to me. She kissed me, but I didn't kiss her back. El please I miss you so much and it hurts me knowing you're hurt. Please understand."

Tears ran down Eleven's face as she hugged Mike. "It's okay." she said with her face smushed up against his chest.

"Eleven." He said
"Yes Mike?"
"I...love you."

Eleven pulled away from the embrace. "What's....love?" She asked.

"Love...is the warm feeling you get in your stomach when you're around someone who you care a lot about."

Eleven smiled. "I love you too!" Mike was about to hug her again when her phone ringer went off. She checked her text messages and her brow furrowed in confusion. "Who is it?" Mike asked. She showed him the screen.

"Hey Eleven this is Jennifer. We should talk."

oooOOHHH what could Jennifer want?? You'll find out tomorrow 😏😏😂 Anyways I'm soo fricken excited for the kids being on Fallon tomorrow night omg! Thanks for reading guys love you, hope you're enjoying the story - Nora💘