Fifteen

***this chapter is real life***

Mike walked across his lawn holding a huge dish of casserole, followed by Dustin, Lucas, Will, and of course Eleven. Eleven seemed a little nervous to meet another person their age, because pretty much everyone else had treated her like shit.
Mike handed the casserole to Dustin, so he could knock on their new neighbors door. A girl with long brown hair tied up in a bun and flushed cheeks swung open the door.
"Um hey. Can I help you?" She asked the group standing on her doorstep.
"Yeah hi I'm Mike Wheeler, this is Will, Dustin and Lucas. And my girlfriend Eleven, but we call her El." He blushed as he said the last part
"No offense but what kind of name is Eleven?"
The girl asked, with no expression on her face
"Long story. Long long story." Dustin said.
Lucas pushed his way up to the front of the group. "So what's your name?" He asked in a weird, trying to be flirty voice. She rolled her eyes. "Max."
Mike laughed ironically, "Your name is Max and you have the decency to laugh at El's name?" He said, obviously defensive of his girlfriend. Max laughed, "Yeah I guess your right." She noticed the casserole in Dustin's arms. "Do you want to come inside?"

They all trooped into the unpacked house, boxes scattered everywhere. "Max?" Yelled a masculine voice from upstairs. "Who's here?"
"It's just some people from the neighborhood!" She yelled back. She rolled her eyes. "My stepbrother, Billy." She said. "He's 17 and a huge jerk!" "My sister Nancy is also 17, she can be a jerk sometimes too." Mike told her. "Yeah and brother Jonathan is 17 too!" Will chimed in.

Mike's phone rang, a call from his mother telling the boys and Eleven to come home for dinner. They said goodbye to their possible new friend, unaware of the mystery that is Max and Billy.

Ayeee this is my third update in one day aha✌🏻️ Sorry this wasn't through text but I didn't know how to introduce the new characters unless it was through real life😂 Anyways I hope you all are still enjoying my book! (1k VIEWS?? IM LITERALLY SHITTING MYSELF THATS CRAZY!!!!!) I love you all with my heart like your comments make my day!! I'm so thankful😊 - Nora💖