High school

It was the first day to high school and you were scrambling to find your classes. You were looking around and realized that you had gym class this semester... That's right, you had to redo class because of what your parents thought. So you have a semester all to gym class... wow thanks mom.... so you go to the gym for you only class that you had... well at least you had nothing else, that was perfect. You only had to show up for gym and then you could go home... you academics were all in 2nd semester. So you headed to the gym, and when you got there you seen so many other kids around there. you sat down and wait for Mr. McLaughlin to come... was he Irish? I guess he was because I watched him walk into the gym. My jaw dropped and he just looked at me when I did. He yelled "MR.MCLAUGHLIN'S CLASS COME HERE!!"

I stood there for a second as I admired his voice, it was high, but not too high... I thought to myself. I then walked up to him, along with like 5 people... He glanced at the 5 of us. "Okay, everyone's here!"

The 5 of us looking around at each other,confused. Mr.McLaughlin then told the 5 of us to just call him Jack. We all nodded, I stood there for a second and then asked, "why is there only five of us in this class?"

Jack glanced at me and replied, "the other gym teachers made the other children think that I'm a bad teacher, so they dropped out of my class..."

I stood there for another moment, "well I already like you better then those other teachers..."

Jack stood there smiling and hugged me. I became all flustered, I was confused.... Why was I so flustered? Was I crushing on my gym teacher? I hope not! The bell then rang, I yelled "yes! Freedom!"

Jack tapped my shoulder and then whispered "(y/n) what do you mean by that?"

I glance over at him and then say,"well, I only have gym this term..."

He looked at me and smiled, "well I don't teach next block so maybe we could get to know each other..." He implied.

I thought to myself, well maybe this will help me be more confident in his class, so maybe I should... Jack was waiting for your answer. "Hmm sure why not" I said.

Jack smiled and lead you to his office, he closed the door behind you, and smiled signaling you to take a seat. You sat down in a wooden chair and he got up and told you to sit in a comfortable chair. Each class was 71 minutes so best be comfortable, he said kindly. So you got into a more comfortable chair and you started to talk.

End of chapter

Hey guys this is my first (character X Reader) fanfiction, so please vote if you liked it, I would love to see some suggestions, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask! And please do leave some feed back, because I would to see how I'm doing :) thank you for reading the first chapter!
~Crystella~