Convincing Justin

Justin's POV

"Sorry Scooter, but i don't think i wanna go through that again." i said and Scooter sighed. He was about to say something when mom and Kenny burst in the door.

"She was perfect." Kenny said and mom nodded. "I'm sure they're gonna get on well." mom said and i groaned. "Mom don't tell me that you're with them in this." i asked and mom came to me. Her hand was placed softly on my shoulder as i stood up.

"Justin it's not like that. She's a song writer and one of the best. She has helped a lot of people over a heartbreak by writing a song with them. And we all thought that maybe she could get your feeling in a song too." mom said and i looked at the ground. "I don't want to put my feelings in a song." i said and mom sighed. Kenny nodded at her and came to me.

"But Justin maybe that's what you need. You know you can't mop over Selena forever." Kenny said and i sighed, nodding. "Give the girl a chance, me and Pattie just met her and she's worth a try."Kenny said and i looked up at mom to see her nod. I sighed and nodded. "Okay but if i don't like her, you guys won't try to push me in a new relationship." i said and Scooter chuckled.

"Justin we aren't setting you up with her. Just like you she's had a breakup, but she agreed to help you up your feet." Scooter said and i looked at him  "But she doesn't have to... I mean she's having a hard time too, i wouldn't want to make her feel worse." i said feeling bad to making someone help me when she has problems herself. "No Justin, she agreed on it so she's okay. By the way, she's a strong girl just like you're a strong boy. We'll get through this Justin." Mom said and i nodded.

"When can i meet her?" i asked and mom looked at Scooter. "Uh i could arrange a meeting for you guys. Maybe some restaurant so you could get to know each other. Cause you have to work together." Scooter said and i nodded. "Yeah text me if you've got something, but i'm going home right now. I need to rest." i said and mom looked at me.

"Did you write something?" she asked and i shook my head. "I don't have any inspiration, so i'll try another day." i said and mom smiled. "Don't worry Justin, Liz will help you with your inspiration problem. The girl really has a talent for writing." Scooter said and i nodded.

Hey guys, it's me again. I really don't have anything to say except for have fun reading the story.

I know this is a short chapter but i will upload tomorrow. And who knows maybe Justin will meet his soulmate tomorrow???

Anyways don't forget to like or comment cause i love you all!! :D