1. Mark's POV

Mark's POV
Waking up today was painful, do you wanna know why? Because I'm one lone wolf in a forest that has 6 huge different packs and I went up against one of the strongest, sure it had 19 wolves in when I have fought packs of 30 before, but all those 19 wolves were hunters no fun loving wolves what so ever in that pack.
Waking fully up I look around to see the small cave I had bunkered in with a friendly family of possums, the possums, I'm only guessing, went to look for new shelter as I have let my scent linger here over night. Stretching my left, back paw I winced at the sudden jolt of pain travelling through the my leg, thinking back to last night I remember one of the wolves biting into my back leg, probably where the pain is bubbling up from. I turn half human, half wolf and try my best to fix it up, 'hmm... What could I use as a bandage? No cobwebs around here... But there is a bush made up of huge leaves! BINGO!' I grab a leaf and rap it round the teeth marks left on my leg, I find a piece of twine and use that to tie it around the leafs so that it doesn't slip off my leg, after I find a sharp rock and a fallen branch. Using both of them I cut off any small twigs sticking out off the branch and carve it into a make-do crutch so that I can walk/limp my way in and out of the small cave after getting used to limping around with the crutch I decide to search for some breakfast.
(Time skip)
After finding an adult hare and a baby hare I turn wolf and eat them. Finishing up I decide to grab some more big leaves and branches, after turning half human though, I lay down the branches and use some more twine to make sure they don't role off each other as I put them into a crisscross pattern type thingy I don't know? I never went school I've lived my life out here in the forest and lived by wolf rules. After tying them together I place plenty of leaves on top so that I can't feel any hard wood under neath it all. I once again turn wolf again and sleep for the rest of the day...