2. Heading into the forest

Felix POV
Today's the day of adventure, the time to find out whether or not the rumours are true! Jack, Ken and I are meeting up at my place so that we can pack everything we need for our little journey. Being the owner of my house I set out the basics that we will need: flashlights, batteries (for the flashlights), water and snacks. For the snacks I set out packets of crisps, sweets and since we won't have dinner I put out some sandwiches.
(Time skip to when everyone gets to Felix's house)
Ken POV
Me and Jack arrived at pewds' house and packed everything, we also packed some first aid equipment just in case. After Felix locked his house we set out in our quest! I looked at Jack and noticed he's been very nervous and quiet which is unusual for him, "hey, Jack? Are you feeling alright?" I asked curiously, "oh yeah, umm... It's just I'm really nervous and excited at the same time, I mean look at us it's 9:00 and we're just about to head into a forest!" Jack replied, I nodded and looked ahead I didn't realise we were actually about to go past the barrier into the forest, 'wow, we're actually doing this huh?'
Jack's POV
'I can't do this, yes I can, no I can't, yes I can' these thoughts were going through my head and as I looked up I saw that we were already about 5 meters into the dreading dark forest, I looked back wondering if this was a good idea or not but, there's no going back now. "Come on Jack!" I heard both Ken and Felix say I looked at them and saw that they had both changed into their animals, Felix a blue eyed Lynx:

 "Come on Jack!" I heard both Ken and Felix say I looked at them and saw that they had both changed into their animals, Felix a blue eyed Lynx:

and Ken a huge black bear:

seeing Ken as a bear for the first time he kind of scared me because I thought it was just a full on bear but once I saw Felix next to him I knew it must of been our new friend

seeing Ken as a bear for the first time he kind of scared me because I thought it was just a full on bear but once I saw Felix next to him I knew it must of been our new friend. After changing into my cat form we started heading deeper into the jungle of a forest.
Marks POV
I wake up on my bed, that I made this morning, feeling really hungry. It looks about 9:20 right now so I'm not surprised that I'm starving, setting out on finding food I noticed that my leg felt much better, but I do know it's gonna leave a huge scar.
Getting up and out of the cave I put my nose to the ground and start sniffing, I got put on a trail that I didn't know, well it's not just one trail there's 3 animals, out of these animals I can only figure that one animal is some sort of bear but not one that I've smelt before this one had a humanly smell to it, the two other animals have the same human scent as well, 'are there other hybrids like me? No, don't be silly Mark that's impossible they were probably just near humans' I thought, but I just kept on this trail I start to go faster as I see fresh paw prints in the dirt I quickly follow them and see that just up ahead there were three animals a black bear, a lynx? And a... CAT! I stare at the cat hungrily wondering why the bear hadn't ate the cat 'must be friends, but why is there a cat and a lynx in the forest?'
After 15 more minutes the trio stops and sit down on a log then they... turned to humans!!! What. The. Fuck. They're actually hybrids I thought that I was the only one in the world! I hide behind the bush, but me being the big idiot I am I rustled the leaves startling all three of them.
Jacks POV
After sitting down for a break we heard rustling behind us and me being the scaredy cat I am I turned into my cat form and jumped up and clung to the tree looking upside down I could see behind the bush and saw a black wolf! My fur in my back stood up fully frightened out of my life while Ken and Felix looked around I saw the wolf look up at me and stared directly in my eyes, it may have been a wolf but his eyes were chocolate brown and looked caring but that was what I saw before he jumped up at me and try to get a hold of me with his teeth. As this wolf attempted to attack Felix, as his human self, rugby/American football tackled the wolf pushing it to the ground. Getting off the tree and turning into my human self, I step towards Felix and saw the wolf turn into a red haired man, I looked in shock as he said "hey! Get off of me!" As Felix got off the red haired man, Felix stepped back as wolf hybrid looked at Felix then Ken and then at me but he looked longer at me as if I was a ghost. "So, your all hybrids too aren't ya?" The man suddenly said and God his voice, it was so deep. Ken spoke up first and replied "yeah, how d'you know? And what's your name?" The man averted his gaze from me to Ken and used his Godlike voice to say "my names Mark, I know your hybrids because, first your green haired friend was just a scared cat clung onto a tree and two, while trying to find animals to eat I saw you three take a pit stop here and turn into humans, anyway what are your names and why are you here?" I wanted to reply about why we're here, I don't know why, and so I waited for Felix and Ken to introduce themselves then I said "and my names Jack, we're here trying to look for you." Mark looked confused at me.
Marks POV
After Jack said that they were here looking for me I got so confused I just had to ask this one simple question "you were looking for me? Why?" I started getting angry for some reason 'do they want to take me away from my home?!?!' "N-n-no we don't w-want to take y-y-you away from your h-home" replied Jack looking sad, "huh what? Did I yell that out loud?" "Yeah you did, and you scared our sensitive friend" Felix angrily told me, I guess they're all brave apart from one scaredy 'cat'.