3. Marks home

Mark POV
After meeting these new hybrids I asked them if they had anywhere to sleep, after they all said that they lived in the city I told them to follow me so that they don't get preyed on. Although Ken is a bear he still could get injured or attacked by wolf packs and/or other bears that are more of a fighting type than a stay-at-home-playing-video-games-type or bear, it also doesn't help that there are two cat family creatures in their group who can easily be scented out.
In all honesty I was, for some unknown reason, hoping that green haired Jack would say yes, don't ask why because I don't know myself the answer to that. Whenever Jack and I would catch glances at each other while walking back to my cave I would get a slight tingling feeling in my chest and I can't help but smile like an idiot slightly, whereas Jack would just, immediately, turn red as a tomato and swiftly stare ahead.
(Time skip brought to you by kawaii kitten Jack 😝)
Jacks POV
Mark offered us all a place to sleep as he said we might get hunted and hurt, or maybe worst killed. After getting there I saw it was just a cave, a dark and scary one at that. Ken and Felix just went in and I stared, paralysed, for a moment until I got a slight nudge to my shoulder "Go in then, are you waiting for Christmas!" I recognised the voice and knew it was Mark, for the short time that I've known him I still don't know what to think of him, sure he was rude to me at first but asking us if we needed a place to stay? The flustering glances he gave me on the walk here? He makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, like if there would be an actual, visible kitten inside of me instead of just my soul.
I decided to go in after what Mark said to me 'huh? I wonder how he knows what Christmas is if he lives out in the forest.' Thinking this to myself I didn't realise what everyone was talking about until Felix's voice came out of no where asking "you alright with that Jack?" I looked at him blankly and replied with "u-um s-sorry what did you say? Heh," Felix chuckles softly and answered my question, "Mark said that there was only enough material around to make one bed, he has made one bed for him that he can fit in when he's a wolf, if you turn into a cat than you can fit onto the bed with him, then I asked are you ok with that Jack?" My cheeks flushed a bright red, how can I share a bed with him! He's a wolf! I'm a cat! He'd eat me! After that little panic attack in my head I finally came to the conclusion that both Felix and Ken would protect me if he did start to attack, "yeah I'm fine with that," I replied with a sigh.